tesco/sainsbury online grosory shopping question

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

currently putting through orders at tesco and sainsbury for my somes christening buffet.

lots of the things im ordering are on offer but delivery is next wednesday what happens if the items go off offer before the delivery ? do i still pay the price they were at the time of ordering?

On tescos it does tell you when the offer expires so you should know, it's in the yellow strip where the offer 'headline' is

You pay the price on the day because that's when they get scanned in store.

Yep it's the price on the day of delivery. The only one that does it by date of order is ocado because their whole system is different. It's useful because I can order 3 weeks in advance from there and by the time I get the delivery the offers have long expired but they are still valid because when I ordered initially it was when the offer was still on. Xx

Yes it's something I noticed a while ago. If you have something in your trolley that wasn't on offer when you initially ordered and you edit your basket the new offer will automatically be applied but not of the other offers will be taken off unless you remove that item from your basket entirely. It's really useful because you can combine the current and past offers to save more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->