tesco value shower gel

SparklesHeart

Reaction score
Ok, random I know. But here it is..

My oldest is a boy, and is 10 and a half going on 15. Has suddenly got into showering all the time and sprays etc. Well the boy goes through so much shower gel I thought, lets give the value one a whirl, a delightful 40p!
It arrived with my delivery, I had a whiff, I took it for myself!! My oh my its the most delicious watermelony smell ever!! I cant stop sniffing it!!!

Anyone else have some random stuff they love to smell??!!

Ok, random I know. But here it is..

My oldest is a boy, and is 10 and a half going on 15. Has suddenly got into showering all the time and sprays etc. Well the boy goes through so much shower gel I thought, lets give the value one a whirl, a delightful 40p!
It arrived with my delivery, I had a whiff, I took it for myself!! My oh my its the most delicious watermelony smell ever!! I cant stop sniffing it!!!

Anyone else have some random stuff they love to smell??!!

Ha ha, my palmers cocoa butter... I am so tempted every time I open it just to try a little bit because it MUST taste good! Something that smells that good just couldn't taste bad 😜 luckily common sense has prevailed so far.

Omg sainsburys basics liquid hand soap is like that too!! :lol:

I cant stand any smells so far.. anything strong makes me dry heave :(

Yes! I crave smells when I'm pregnant! For me it is Mr Sheen jasmine furniture polish, anything green tea scented, cigarette smoke :)sick:) and the most delicious of all- paint.

:rofl: that made me laugh

All smells make me want to be sick this pregnancy though! My palmers cocoa butter makes me heave when usually I adore the smell

In my last pregnancy I had real thing about smells.

Wasing powder
Radox lime and coriander hand soap ( I showered in it lol)
I carried bars of dove soap around with me in all my hand bags, under my pillow, in the living room etc
Ooh bleach!!

My husband used to give me a time limit in the cleaning aisle. I was so happy there :haha:

Yay, thank you ladies, glad its not just me that's been going round sniffing things!
Although sorry to those that aren't enjoying scents!!
That lime and coriander soap is sounding lush, guess I know what I shall be looking for next!
I just cant get enough fresh smelling things!!

me 2 i love smells washing powder or air fresheners dove bath and many more lol

I am loving the smell of my new persil washing liquid and comforts new softner with Jasmine... I just bought them and done a wash and the house smells lovely like a perfume shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->