test again tonight??

Amzzz

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

This is my first cycle using opk testing. Im also temping. Im on cd16 and got my first positive today at 130pm. Should i test again tonight before bed at 11pm or wait until tomorrow at 130 again.?

Hi there,
If you got a positive there is no real need to keep testing :)

Oh ok...i was just wondering how long my surge would last...so i thought id test again every 12 hours until i get a neg.

It wouldn't hurt to keep testing but as long as you got that positive you should be ovulating soon :) I always stop testing once I get my positive because it does nothing but confuse me!! I say go for it if you want to!

Thank you. I took a test this afternoon and it was negative. I also had a slight dip in temp this morning...so hopefully that means i ovulated last night!!!???

I just hate waiting now to see high temps to confirm o!!! Lol

I try to test once a day, twice if I feel O is approaching. What I did a couple cycles was take a test around 2pm. If it looked quite dark, I'd take one around 7-8pm. Usually by then it would be positive (confirmed by digi). We'd BD that day and the next. By the next day my OPKs would be negative so I figured I was Oing that day.

I see you've may have O'd, good luck this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->