Test kit question

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. I took a test yesterday and the two lines were the same, which apparently means ovulation in 24-36 hours.

According to my dates, I shouldn't be testing until today. So I tested today and the test line was more faint than yesterday.

So, the question is, when you get a positive test, does that mean you should get down to it there and then, or is it ok to wait til next day? And if I've tested today and it is negative, does that mean I have missed the window?

From what i was told after you get a pos opk you could ovulate b/t 12-48 hours

You actually should try to BD the 2 days leading up to ovulation and the day of. More is better!

Ok for example, I had my +OPK on CD14, that means I would O on CD15. So you'd need to BD CD13, 14 & 15. (However, you have to guess when you'll O in order to start early. ;)

Ok for example, I had my +OPK on CD14, that means I would O on CD15. So you'd need to BD CD13, 14 & 15. (However, you have to guess when you'll O in order to start early. ;)

Thankyou hello kitty! You have kind of answered a question of mine!

I got a positive CD 14. We DTD CD 11 13 and 14. (Not CD 15 which is a shame, but hoping the previous days did the trick!)

How do you know when it is positive..Is it as dark as the control line?? I see people put days of tests on here and they all have lines..confused??

Thankyou hello kitty! You have kind of answered a question of mine!

I got a positive CD 14. We DTD CD 11 13 and 14. (Not CD 15 which is a shame, but hoping the previous days did the trick!)

I didn't get to BD on CD 15 either and I got a BFP that month!

How do you know when it is positive..Is it as dark as the control line?? I see people put days of tests on here and they all have lines..confused??

Yes, it should be as dark or darker than the control. Some people will always have a faint line. Some people's test line gradually gets darker and darker, but until it matches the control, it's still not positive. It can continue to look positive for several days, but you count that first positive test. The ones afterwards don't mean anything besides the LH is still hanging around in your urine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->