Test line darker than control line on FRER; what does it mean?

littlemiller

Reaction score
Hi all! I have a question for you lovely people. I got a BFP yesterday (one day after my missed period, yay!) on a cheap dollar store test, and retested today (6pm) on an FRER, and the test line showed up INSTANTLY and is way darker than the control line. Does anybody know what this could mean? My husband is convinced we are having twins because my HCG levels broke the test! :haha:

See pic below!

Attachments

• FAB1EB95-C58E-41D7-A95F-518F66F98D30.jpg
    FAB1EB95-C58E-41D7-A95F-518F66F98D30.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 84
That is awesome! Congrats :) Not sure if it is twins or not but you will know soon enough haha! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

That's pretty normal. Esp after your missed period. It just sucked up the dye from the test line. This is my test with my first, at 10dpo (so 4 days before my missed period). You could also be a few days ahead of what you think (implanted early, o'd early, etc). BUT there's always a chance for twinsies ;) Congrats!!

https://i.imgur.com/tWKQ0Lp.jpg

Thanks, Hoping! Sunshine, congrats to you as well! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Thanks, Hoping! Sunshine, congrats to you as well! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

Probably just have high hcg levels or ovulated early.
With my last, i tested positive 7 days early and before i was late, was registering 2-3 weeks on a clear blue weeks indicator 2 dates before i was due. Just one baby. They all vary so much.
Congrats!

It don't mean twins just high hcg congrats

That's such a good strong line. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->