Test much lighter this morning??

Sammy1

Reaction score
I'm now 12dpo. Expected to see a nice bright line this morning- yet my line is getting lighter? The one on the right is ystdy and the one on the left is this morning :cry::cry: I feel I am going to lose this baby! Why are they getting lighter?!?!

Attachments

• 20170915_065137.jpg
    20170915_065137.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 46
Are you testing at the same time? I only ask as my fmu sucks and it makes a big difference in the darkness of lines from fmu to 3mu xx

Those tests were never dark this early DPO. Lines are torture ... are you having any other concerns? x

I have some lower left sided pains. Had come bleeding at 9-10dpo. Just have this really bad negative feeling that I can't seem to shake! Checking online and on here at other people's tests 12dpo and they look so much darker than mine, with good progression :-( I don't seem to have much progression on mine. I can't help but panic

I don't know if it's reassuring or not, but my tests were still that light at 14dpiui. It took mine several days to progress and my baby is almost 1. Also it could be that there is a different amount of dye in the tests. Try again in a few days. Cramping during pregnancy isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes the baby is just settling in.

My tests stayed light for a few days, and I could only see a progression if I used tests 2-3 days apart. My HCG was doubling according to blood test, it just didn't show up very well. Hope it all works out! x

I think it's really tough to compare lines this early on. Especially because the test lines get darker as they dry. So essentially you're comparing a 24 hour old line that has already started drying up to a fresh line that is still wet.

I did that very early on and drove myself nuts! I could never see a clear difference in the lines until I got to about 17/18dpo. Once I got all my blood work back I found out my HCG had been doubling properly, but it wasn't very apparent on my FRERs.

Oh, and my pregnancy cramps were worse than my period cramps!

It's quite difficult to be able to compare tests early on as it takes a while for the hcg to build up, and fmu and smu can differ so much.

I don't like first response as I took 2 when I was 3 weeks pregnant and I got negatives.
Try taking a digital

My lines were always way darker in the evening. FMU was never any good for me and put me in the worry mode... try to test same time every day or just pop into doc for betas if you're really worried :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->