Test yourself here! (Just for fun!)

Girl, 7 lbs, 7 oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes. And the father is Michael Jackson!! lol!!

It's A Boy!

Christina, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 3 oz and have blonde hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Fabio is the Daddy :haha:

PMSL!!! im pregnant with a girl thats goin to be 7lbs 7oz and the daddy is Boss Hogg!!! who the heck is he??!!! PMSL xxx

Hey thats my baby daddy!!! :haha: no idea who he is either but he gave me a baby girl 12lb 15oz OUCH! X

I just did it again to show my other half and the dad was Dick Cheney lol

LMAO I am pregnant with a girl and the daddy is Arnold Schwatzneiger. (sp)

LOL :haha:

Oh yeah and she is 15lbs 1oz.

LOL

It's a girl! A beautiful green eyed blonde. The father is Ralph Nader and this is the first time he's had sex since 1963 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Who the hell is Ralph Nader

OK ladies Boss Hogg was on the Dukes of Hazard (sitcom in the states in the 70's) he played the sheriff that they always got one over on. LOL

Ralph Nader was a US Presidential for the independants years ago against Bush the last one who won. LMAO

Any other questions?

I'm apparently pregnant with a girl who will weigh 16 pounds. Bill O'Reilley is the father. All I can say is that even if we were the last two people on the planet and it was only to further the human race, I don't think I could ever have sex with Bill O'Reilley, lol. But this was a fun diversion; thanks for posting!

It says im pregnant and its going to be a boy..and the POPE is the father LOL

Ok for a laugh I did it again:

Mel, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 7 oz and have brown hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

LOL and the father this time is the neighbors kid! lol

FIRST it said no pregnancy detected. I was like "eff that" and did it again.

It's A Girl!

Nessa, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 7 lbs, 11 oz and have black hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

I'm pregnant with a (rather chubby) girl!! She's 11lbs 10oz (not looking forward to labour!!).

The dad is *drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumroooooooooooooooll*

..FABIO?!.. wtf...

what I love is that it says:
"You little Fabio-stalking vixen! Admit it- the only way this could happen is if you tripped him and beat him to the floor. Congratulations on your cat-like reflexes."

CHARMING!

Congrats on your babies ladies!! xoxox

thats funny...............but mine said not pregnant, then i did it again just to see and it said 13 lbs boy with blonde hair hazel eyes...............michale j. lol wow

YAY I'm having a boy!!! lol Janet Reno has fathered my child!! toooo funny, I really needed that laugh haha :rofl:

Sweet! Janet Reno will make a lovely father, I'm sure! :)

hahahahahahahaha i wish!!!!!!!!!! 13 pounds 4 ounces baby boy and the father is................... FABIO!

You wish for a 13lb baby? Really? Good for you! Bad for your vagina! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

im having a girl.........11lb 10 oz ......ouch!:haha:
the babies daddy is ...........pee wee herman pmsl!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->