Tested @3am. Can't sleep now!

maddog37

Reaction score
I woke up at 3am and felt the need to test. So I did. CB digi said 1-2 weeks pregnant!!!

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I'll wait until DH wakes up to tell him the good news.

In the meantime, I'm going to check out info on carrying heavy stuff while pregnant and when the risk of beanie being a chemical ends. I'm 15 dpo but we just moved yesterday. Just want to make sure carrying heavier boxes was ok.

Congrats. I wouldn't risk carrying heavy things x

dont do too much carrying but its only mainly an issue when you're a bit further on and already carrying more weight. :) take it easy though. :D

congratulations hun! see you over in the 1st trimester section! x x

Congrats! I think the most you can lift while pregnant is 25 pounds

whoop whoop!

Congrats hon!

Now am bloody excited I didnt realise when we were pming earlier lol! I still promise I wont sue!

Madly - the pressure is on!! Oh man! :)

Today is definitely a special day. On top of my BFP, bird poop flew into my car while I was driving, through the passenger window, splattering over the glove compartment and all over my pants. A special day, oh yes.

And it happened just before lunch too. Yum!

Madly - the pressure is on!! Oh man! :)

Today is definitely a special day. On top of my BFP, bird poop flew into my car while I was driving, through the passenger window, splattering over the glove compartment and all over my pants. A special day, oh yes.

And it happened just before lunch too. Yum!

No pressure I promise :hugs:

But I am a little excited though :happydance:

oooooooh I wish some bird would poo on me, I could do with the good luck :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back