Tested positive at 3 weeks, possible?

Mamamcg

Reaction score
This is our second month ttc and I had a positive preg test 6 days before my period was due. I had a short (3 days) but heavy period last month and negative tests. I'm gonna make a doctor appointment but I'm eager to know how many weeks I really am. Anybody experience this?

Yes I got bfp a few days after 3 weeks at most, also 6 days before af.
Xx

My last pregnancy I got a bfp at 8 dpo which would have been around 6 days before my missed period :) good luck!

I also had a 3 day period and ovulated about 11 days into my cycle. I had written that month off as my DH and I were apart 12-18 days into my cycle so was very surprised to get a strong :bfp: the morning I expected AF.

Best surprise ever!

Congrats!

I got an obvious BFP at 9DPO. x

I think I must've been around 3+2 or 3+3 when got my bfp. Congratulations!

I knew I was preg at 7dpo as felt implantation, but didn't get a faint positive until a few days later.

Good luck!

I got my BFP with both babies at 3 weeks. :) I did ovulate early with the second baby though.

I tested BFPs at 4 weeks with #1 and 3+4 weeks with #2.

I also got a faint positive a week before my period on a dollar store test. Got a nice positive and a yes on a FRER two days later. Congrats!

With this pregnancy I got a BFP at 3+3 last pregnancy probably around 3+6, so possible.

Yes, I got my positive with #3 at 2.5 weeks along. Went to the doctor that night for a bad migraine and urine was positive, did hCG which according to the sheet I would be 2-3 weeks, did an ultrasound and saw nothing, no signs of pregnancy. The ER doctor had told me I miscarried! I went every week until we saw baby! And then heartbeat :)

I got my bfp at 3+1

I was testing every four hours and that's how i caught my bfp so fast!

I tested positive 4 days before missed period, not even 2 weeks after we dtd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->