• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tested Update2 PG1

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
I tested this afternoon with an ic test. And i got a bfn!:cry::cry: Im about 12/13dpo and i give up. If i was pregnant it would have shown up by now.:cry: Thanks for looking girls. And hope you all get your bfp soon.:hugs:

Update:
THanks for all the suport girls. But i just went to loo and the witch has got me two days early. Im spotting. Im out!:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_4682bfn.jpg
    IMG_4682bfn.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 119
I tested this afternoon with an ic test. And i got a bfn!:cry::cry: Im about 12/13dpo and i give up. If i was pregnant it would have shown up by now.:cry: Thanks for looking girls. And hope you all get your bfp soon.:hugs:

hey sometimes it takes a while for the BFP when is your af due ive heard some people dont get untill a week after af due im testing tomorrow
gd luck on the BFP

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28dbbb

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/iy3kp1.png

hey, don't despair - i'm currently 14dpo and tested fri-which was BFN. I haven't tested again yet - as know what u mean about getting a negative:( - trying to build up the courage to do so - hang in there mate.

:hugs: hun i thought i could see something in the test too although v.v.v. faint dont give up hope yet it aint over til the fat lady sings!

hope when you next test you get a lovely :bfp: x

Could you not test on a FRER tash? I dont trust them IC's at all!! Im so sorry though x

Hi hun are you sure its a bfn i think i can see something :hugs:

thats what i was gonna say... for a minute it looked like there was a shadow or something but now i keep tilting the screen...but i dont know....my eyes have been used too much today....:wacko:

oh hunny i wish you where closer so i could give you a huge hug..:hugs:

dont give up you never know af didnt come yet right?....

you still have some hope even if when you have no symptoms what so ever!!

:hugs:

:blush:i wouldnt take that test as a def no. i tested almost everyday:blush: unitll the day before my af, before i had bfp with both my girls. :dust: to you. good luck. i know it can be hard to see a bnf i have done quite a few belive me:blush:

Hi hun are you sure its a bfn i think i can see something :hugs:

thats what i was gonna say... for a minute it looked like there was a shadow or something but now i keep tilting the screen...but i dont know....my eyes have been used too much today....:wacko:

oh hunny i wish you where closer so i could give you a huge hug..:hugs:

dont give up you never know af didnt come yet right?....

you still have some hope even if when you have no symptoms what so ever!!

:hugs:

Hey hunny...i give up now. AF isnt due till wed/thursday but if i was pregnant it would ave shown by now.Not sure i even want to try for another baby anymore.Its just getting me down.:cry:

I did see your line tho and its looking good! Keeping my fingers crossed its the start of your bfp sweetie. I cant wait to see you next test. When are you testing again?:hugs:

oh tash...don't give up yet honey. i've got everything crossed for you!

i thought i could mayb see somethin tho mayb just evap line. until af shows there's still hope of a bfp! i'm waitin 4 my own bfp but no luck yet! baby dust xxx

i thought i could mayb see somethin tho mayb just evap line. until af shows there's still hope of a bfp! i'm waitin 4 my own bfp but no luck yet! baby dust xxx

Thanks hunny...Sending you lots of babydust!:hugs:

I don't want to get your hopes up but I thought I could see something too...good luck x

Thanks girls...I will prob test again in the morning,being the POAS addict that i am. Hope you all get your bfps!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Nat. I got a bfn yesterday (8/9dpo) and am crampy today, hope the FMU gives you that positive, here if you need me :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->