• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tested Update2 PG1

:hugs::hugs: Nat, make sure you do. I got a bfn yesterday (8/9dpo) and am crampy today, hope the FMU gives you that positive, here if you need me :hugs:

Aw thanks sweetie..Isnt it just so frustrating how woman get their bfp on different dpo! I wish i was one of those lucky ones that got it so early! Would be alot less stressfull i think. Hoping you get your BFP this month sweetie. You deserve it!:hugs:

I never got a good line on an IC hun... if you can stretch to it get a tesco own brand or a FR!

Tesco's are BOGOF at mo! Good luck hun x

morning, well i was unsure on this test thought i could see a shadow then wasn't sure so i gave up looking in the end. have you done one this morning ? and taken photo to compare ?

Well tested this morning..Here is the test....There is a shadow yet again that i could see at 5 min but i cant catch it with the camera. I dont have enough light.:growlmad: You prob wont see anything but im sure you will have fun looking.:haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4699tash.jpg
    IMG_4699tash.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 48
Oh sweetie, I see it :happydance: and it was within the time limit too.

Fingers crossed it's darker tomorrow.

MWAH XXX

hmm i thought i seen a shadow!!!

Thanks sweetie. Hope you are well! Im not getting my hopes up after my really nasty sainsburys evap,but there is hoping. I will know for sure in the next few days as af is due her visit. Will test with a better test if she is late.:hugs:

hun, get a frer. they are SO much better than ic

Oh sweetie, I see it :happydance: and it was within the time limit too.

Fingers crossed it's darker tomorrow.

MWAH XXX

Hey hunny...Thanks but not getting hopes up yet. Will keep testing till AF is due tomorrow or thursday. Will test with a first response on saterday if she hasnt shown her face. I hope she stays away.:hugs:

Keeping everything crossed for you hun, I've never willed anyonelse to get pregnant so much!!! IT WILL happen and hopefully soon, i know it's hard not to get down with it but I really feel like yoiu're going to get preggers soon.
The test: dare I say it even I can see something and I am a blind old bint!!!!!
Sending you lots of :hug: and hoping you get your bfp: soon
xxxxxxxxxxx

i think i see something, have u tried holding it up to window and taking picture ? sometimes can see it better that way.

oh hunny i think i see something too but i am not sure....its too hard to see...

does your dig.camera have a iso button ? i think its called iso ...open all the lights if the sun light is not light enough in your house....if you do have that button try switching it on the iso button.... that was the only one that worked with mine... the other types,auto, winter,summer couldnt show anything...

try it again i want to see it!!!

i've been waiting all morning for this....

:hugs:

:dohh: oh nooooooooooooo!!!

this cant be....i am so sorry hunny....:-(

this has been one crazy cycle for you.... i dont get it...](*,)

are you sure she came? maybe its some kinda spotting only....:wacko:

i am sorry i dont want to hold you back but its just unbelievable

have faith sweety....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back