• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tested when i was about 4 days late

kim88

first time mummy
Reaction score
Hey there, I just thought that I'd share my pic with you all. I'm not quite sure how many days late I was because it was my first month coming off the pill. We weren't trying but are really happy now :) There's just no denying this line lol.

this is my first post so i hope i've attached the photo properly:wacko:

Hoping you all get the results you want:flower:

Attachments

• DSC01234.jpg
    DSC01234.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 202
Hey there, I just thought that I'd share my pic with you all. I'm not quite sure how many days late I was because it was my first month coming off the pill. We weren't trying but are really happy now :) There's just no denying this line lol.

this is my first post so i hope i've attached the photo properly:wacko:

Hoping you all get the results you want:flower:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!! its my first month without implanon.. i was just wondering how many weeks about or days till you tested.. has it been about 4 or 5 weeks?.. im just curious cause i still haven't had my witch but i have heaps of pregnant symptoms.. its only been 4 weeks for me and yesterday i got BFN but it must be too earlt still .. :flower:

I can't really remember the exact day i stopped taking the pill, i ran out and didnt get to the doctors (my bad) lol... I know that the first time i tested i got a really faint line... and i'm sure i was only a couple of days late but thought it was just due to not being on the pill for the first time... but then i took another 2 tests 3 days later and thats when the bold line appeared within like 30 seconds lol...if i were you i'd check again in a week or so :)

sorry i dont have more info for ya... totally not helpful at all

Kim,

Is this the first test you have done? The reason I ask is this is my first month off the pill, heaps of preganancy symptoms period due today/tomorrow and still BFN :(

Hey there! The first 2 tests i did were really faint... the only symptom i had was sore boobs.. but i just felt "different" don't really know how to explain it. Then i just left it for 3 days and did another test which came up positive... i made an appointment with the doctor for the next morning... and did another test and it was still positive. You may just be a little quick in testing... if you're having lots of symptoms then just wait a few days.. maybe a week and try again.

I hope you get the result you want :)

I can't really remember the exact day i stopped taking the pill, i ran out and didnt get to the doctors (my bad) lol... I know that the first time i tested i got a really faint line... and i'm sure i was only a couple of days late but thought it was just due to not being on the pill for the first time... but then i took another 2 tests 3 days later and thats when the bold line appeared within like 30 seconds lol...if i were you i'd check again in a week or so :)

sorry i dont have more info for ya... totally not helpful at all
you have been helpfull thankyou.. your words have given me a little hope.. congrats again hun :flower:

What a beautiful dark line! Congratulations!!! :D

hey that in the same situation im in right now..
im waiting for my period though.. and its not intil, about 5 days before my period.
and i got negative result.., i guess i have to wait till if i miss my period.

but i been getting all the pregnancy symtomps.. sore boobs, hungry, tired.. cramps...

Congrat!

Lots of us off the pill girls awaiting to see if its hormones regulating or pregnancy! Few days late now and BFN so think its the former for me, boo!

Massive congrats though - thats a lovely dark line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"