Tested yesterday with a $tree test

Jennbug112

Reaction score
What do you ladies think? This was not fmu, I took it midway through the day. Will probably test again tomorrow, the day of my expected period.

P_20191209_171706.jpg

looks bfp, how did it look after a few hours? My experience is that the lines take awhile to develop but usually very accurate.

I know these tests well the line is in the wrong spot it looks like a dye run to me . I would take another for confirmation though gl

looks bfp, how did it look after a few hours? My experience is that the lines take awhile to develop but usually very accurate.
it still looks positive even today. I am holding out doing anything until I retest tomorrow, but what makes me potentially hopeful is that frer has consistently caught chemical pregnancies for me. In all those cases, $tree was negative. Only time I ever had a positive $tree test was when I had my mc at 8 weeks and that was 4 years ago.

I know these tests well the line is in the wrong spot it looks like a dye run to me . I would take another for confirmation though gl
I noticed that too, but what throws me is that even the control line is too far to the one side which still leaves the potential dye run evenly spaced. I will get again later today or tomorrow. Thanks for your feedback!

Good luck with the next test, I definitely see it on the $tree! And I never see lines on those

It looks like a clear line, I have no experience with these tests so not sure but looking forward to your next test x

It looks too far over to me, possible dye run? Hopefully not though. Good luck x

Line isn't in the right spot I agree looks like dye run GL

I haven't been back to the store to buy another pregnancy test yet. AF is due today. At this point I want to play it extra safe and wait as long as possible (without driving myself crazy) to ensure 1. I don't start AF which has a 1-2 day margin of error and 2. If I don't start AF, then a pregnancy test will be more accurate. I'll update when I find something out.

Yeah nothing worse than POAS only to wipe and find out you’ve started!

Alright ladies, I promised an update so here it is: I bought another $tree test and then misplaced it. I still can't find it either. So I peed in a cup (not fmu), went to get the test, as I said, couldn't find it, so I went to the store and bought a digital. It came back negative. The reason I started testing this month, when I usually don't bother, is that I started spotting around 8 days DPO. When I first started spotting it was a little bit pink. I never stopped spotting, however now it's more of a dark brown color. Other than the spotting, AF hasn't showed up yet. I don't have cramps or anything else indicating that I'm about to start AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->