testing 08/27 - anyone with me or close to?

the night is yours, do what you gotta do :( next month is also yours ;) THAT is your month hehe

Sorry Kristy! I feel ya!

Lee-yay you are still in the running! cant wait to see some tests :) fx!

Welcome Canadian!

Thanks! I will post tests if I get any possible or definite lines!

Hugs kristy. This rollercoaster sucks for sure.

Yes it definitely does. Oh well, gotta suck it up and move on.

the night is yours, do what you gotta do :( next month is also yours ;) THAT is your month hehe

I definitely will be allowing myself to have more than a few beers tonight. its been a rough day.

I sure hope so. If we don't get a sticky bean by the end of the year, we might call it quits for a while. Not sure if I want to be preggo the whole summer. :wacko:

Sorry Kristy! I feel ya!

Lee-yay you are still in the running! cant wait to see some tests :) fx!

Welcome Canadian!

Thank you!!

AF came today, I'm just happy that it's going to be later at a better time. I still need to get medical care, so maybe next month :D.

Hi ladies, can I join? I am 10DPO today and tested BFN. So I still have a few days til AF but she will be my first in years as my BC stopped it completely for 5 years and this is my first cycle off and trying. I did have one cycle off in January because I couldn't get my prescription and was not a fan. Lol. Will be testing every day until she shows because I'm not super patient.

:dust:Welp, I'm out as well. AF came at 16DPO (on Sunday, which was 2 days late) but I didn't get a chance to update because we had a death in the family over the weekend and it was a bit crazy.

If anyone read about this in the news, it was AJ (my husband's cousin's son):

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...UGN/story.html

Good luck to everyone! Be back when we actually are TTC :)

I tested on 8/29 (2 days before AF) and BFN :( But AF is 2 days late right now so I'm gonna wait a bit longer and then test again. Fingers crossed she doesn't show up!
*Baby Dust* !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->