testing 08/27 - anyone with me or close to?

kristymarie17

Reaction score
Hey girls!

Estimated O day is August 13/14. (Not temping or using OPK's as of yet) Todays is CD 11.

AF is due to arrive on 08/27/16, and that little witch always shows up on time. :|

Any other girls testing around the same time? The weeks seem to go by so slow when you're TTC!

Lots of baby dust to all and crossing my fingers for :bfp: s and sticky beans! :baby: :baby: :thumbup:

:dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I am at 4dpo currently
AF Is due around the 20th.
Fingers crossed for everyone!

I'm on cycle 1 after Mirena removal on July 11th. I am currently 2 dpo according to FF and body signs of O. Hoping to test around 8/22.

I'm on cycle 1 after Mirena removal on July 11th. I am currently 2 dpo according to FF and body signs of O. Hoping to test around 8/22.

Good luck!!

How long were you on mirena for?

I was on Mirena just shy of 3 years. The first time I had it for 5 year. This is my first complete cycle following Mirena removal in July.
I am currently 3 dpo with no symptoms to report other than headache. 😊

Good luck!!

I was on Mirena just shy of 3 years. The first time I had it for 5 year. This is my first complete cycle following Mirena removal in July.

You're still early. :)

When you had your DS and DD, were you tracking everything? Or if it happened it happened?

Good luck!!

You're still early. :)

When you had your DS and DD, were you tracking everything? Or if it happened it happened?

My son was an unexpected surprise. My daughter was NTNP for about a year then actively ttc for 6 months. At that time I started tracking symptoms and stuff. I was on this site when I conceived my daughter in 2012. 😊

This cycle I paid attention to my body for O signs. My hubby is only home on the weekends so it may take a while for us to conceive. But I'm going to remain optimistic that I got the timing right. 😂😂🙊

The tww is just as long this time as it was with our first lol. Its killer. But son was concieved on TTC cycle #1. So im hopeful lol!
Im older now (31) so i am kind of expecting to have to work at this a little bit this time.
Im not a fancy tracker. I just estimate my ovulation based on time of the month and ovulation symptoms. So we will see :)

Its nice to know the tww makes most of us crazy and its not just me ��

The tww is just as long this time as it was with our first lol. Its killer. But son was concieved on TTC cycle #1. So im hopeful lol!
Im older now (31) so i am kind of expecting to have to work at this a little bit this time.
Im not a fancy tracker. I just estimate my ovulation based on time of the month and ovulation symptoms. So we will see :)

That's how I track ovulation too. I just watch for classic symptoms and hope I got it right. My period tracker actually said I was supposed to ovulate today but according to my body it happened Sunday. 😂 I can't chart or temp or any of that. I'm not tech savvy enough.

I read all the girls posts about tracking and temping and using those kits and it makes my head spin. I can't even tell you if I have CM. lol Im so clueless.

Im hopeful that OH and I don't have any issues TTC because i dont' even know if I understand how all that fancy stuff works lol

I have 2 apps on my phone for tracking my period and stuff so hopefully those are somewhat accurate with my O day and fertile days. We want a little bean SO BAD!

I read all the girls posts about tracking and temping and using those kits and it makes my head spin. I can't even tell you if I have CM. lol Im so clueless.

Im hopeful that OH and I don't have any issues TTC because i dont' even know if I understand how all that fancy stuff works lol

I have 2 apps on my phone for tracking my period and stuff so hopefully those are somewhat accurate with my O day and fertile days. We want a little bean SO BAD!

CM is usually my number 1 clue for ovulation.

That's how I track ovulation too. I just watch for classic symptoms and hope I got it right. My period tracker actually said I was supposed to ovulate today but according to my body it happened Sunday. 😂 I can't chart or temp or any of that. I'm not tech savvy enough.

I am not tech savvy either. Half the time i dont know what people are talking about when it comes to this stuff lol. Period tracker and classic symptoms is how i roll :thumbup:

The apps can be accurate if you track your period for at least 6 months. I find i am most fertile during ovulation when i have the most discharge (sorry tmi) but yeah. These ladies are all talking about thwir cervix and how it feels and tracking temps and im here completely clueless ha ha:shrug:

CM is only when you wipe? I wear a liner everyday no matter what...how am I supposed to know if something is on it? :|

I can see how it would be hard to tell when you wear a liner. Yes it is when you wipe mostly. It may be getting on your liner before you get a chance to notice it. Ovulation cm is usually thick and stringy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->