Testing 12DPO June 25th - Anyone?

Awww are you getting married mystory? Fab! I loved planning our wedding. Do share the details!

DJ I'll prob test tomorrow at 9 DPO. I'll be expecting bfn for a couple of days anyway, but those ICs are calling to me!! My bfp previously was 11 DPO, although my FRER was pretty strong so I reckon it would have picked it up earlier. Not sure when I'll break out the FRER though!

I did a frer this morning as I know it's sensitive - which was my bfn :nope:

Mystory sorry it was a bfn, it is still early though x

Mrs unicorn can't wait for you to start testing too. Good luck x

I've starting testing with the ICs. I always get a flippin shadow on them! It really annoys me. Just wish there was nothing, like before my bfp. I don't know if my eyesight has magically got better since then or I'm just so desparate to see a second line. It's just where the strip is, not a proper line at all.

I hate ICs for that reason, it's so confusing with them.

I think know it's a bit of both, if my tests are bfn I hold them up in different lights and different angles until I don't even know if I see a line or not. When I was pregnant with my son my lines were barely visible on ICs for ages so you're still in with a good chance x

Yeah my ICs didn't show until 11 DPO before so I know there's not much pint in doing them early - not sure why I always do though!! How are you doing love, cannot believe how good your FRER was yesterday!!!

Mine didn't even show up that early, I think it was a boutique 14dpo until they showed anything.

I'm feeling a bit stressed to be honest, I called my fertility clinic this morning to ask if they'd order bloods to test my progesterone but they refused. They never listen to anything I say. I just need to try and relax and hope for more progression over the next few days x

What is it with the medical profession? You clearly have a history so they should take it a bit more seriously! Keeping everything crossed for you hun. Do your best to try and relax and don't be testing several times a day, your tests will vary if you do that and could cause unnecessary worry. X

Hi Ladies, I'm a bit late to this thread but I've been lurking around! I hope you don't mind me chipping in! I'm in my first cycle of TTC no.1, so all very new and a bit confusing!

I have fairly irregular cycles.. 29-35 days usually. I'm feel a bit worried about conceiving with the unpredictability.. :-/

So anyway, I digress, I'm therefore not 100% sure when I ovulated. Based on a 6th month average, I'm roughly 9/10 DPO. But I really don't seem to get any ovulation symptoms, so that is a stab in the dark!

Did a FRER this afternoon and it was BFN :( but I understand if I am 9/10 days it's fairly early? Symptom wise, the only odd thing I've noticed is very sore nipples but not sore boobs. Which is unusual, normally I just get very sore boobs, nipples unaffected :-D

Good luck to all you guys with testing! I look forward to hearing your news!

Hi Ladies, I'm a bit late to this thread but I've been lurking around! I hope you don't mind me chipping in! I'm in my first cycle of TTC no.1, so all very new and a bit confusing!

I have fairly irregular cycles.. 29-35 days usually. I'm feel a bit worried about conceiving with the unpredictability.. :-/

So anyway, I digress, I'm therefore not 100% sure when I ovulated. Based on a 6th month average, I'm roughly 9/10 DPO. But I really don't seem to get any ovulation symptoms, so that is a stab in the dark!

Did a FRER this afternoon and it was BFN :( but I understand if I am 9/10 days it's fairly early? Symptom wise, the only odd thing I've noticed is very sore nipples but not sore boobs. Which is unusual, normally I just get very sore boobs, nipples unaffected :-D

Good luck to all you guys with testing! I look forward to hearing your news!

AF came today really heavy :witch:

Arrived 2 days early! Meant LP was 12days...

Back to the drawing board.
I'm wishing all you ladies best of luck xx

Mystory so sorry Hun. I'm out too, BFNs so I'm waiting for af to turn up now. Rubbish.

So sorry ladies :( PMA for next month!! :hugs:

Can I join?

AF was due on the 25th.

I've had a 21 day progesterone test which says I ovulated CD14-16 and no AF.

Three days of heavy uterus and painful cramping but no sign of AF.

Negative tests but I didn't get a positive with either of my two kids until CD32-33.

Had mid cycle spotting that correlates with ovulation but I've never had it before so I have no clue.

Waiting until tomorrow at CD32 to test again.

Mystory I'm sorry af came, really hope next month brings you your bfp x

Mrs unicorn sorry about the bfn, your not out until af shows though. Still got everything crossed for you.

Sunnie good luck testing, hope you get your bfp x

Negative test.

Completely confused and unsure if the mid cycle spotting was actually a light period, putting me back to CD17 today.

But then progesterone test shouldn't be positive? Totally confused as this never happens to me!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Sunnie that is very confusing! I wouldn't have thought your progesterone test would have come back showing you've ovulated if the spotting was af. Do you normally ov cd14-16? And what is your lp length? Could it just be that you ovulated a touch later than normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->