Testing 12DPO June 25th - Anyone?

OMG I have the most vivid crazy dreams in the 2ww too, I worry about what's going on in my head sometimes lol.

I can honestly say for a fact there's noway I'll be able to wait until my af is due haha

:blush: I don't think I'll make it past Monday before POAS, if not Sunday!

Gosh no I'll never wait for af, she's always due at 16 DPO - not a chance I'd ever wait that long!! Though I'm not going to be starting at 7 DPO like I have done in the past!

I'm due AF 28th June at 14dpo.
I just know this cycle isn't my bfp. Call it woman's intuition lol :haha:

My_story the cycle I got pregnant with my son I was convinced I was out but I was wrong. Anything is possible x

As for me I am 5dpo and have been so so emotional, everything is making me wanna cry!

I POAS this morning :blush: 9dpo. I swear I can see something having taken it apart but I'm taking it as :bfn: I just couldn't stop myself!!

Aw dj 9 DPO isn't so bad at all. Wouldn't surprise me if I cave. It's likely to be bfn even if you are pregnant at 9 DPO so don't worry!!

I'm due AF 28th June at 14dpo.
I just know this cycle isn't my bfp. Call it woman's intuition lol :haha:

My woman's intuition is telling me to have a margarita because I can't be pregnant this cycle (no symptoms at all!!)

(but I won't...just in case :winkwink:)

6dpo for me - last night vivid dream about being at my ex's house (where him and his mum hate me!) and I was running around an empty room finding one spot on the floor that creaked. Went round and round. Then was randomly outside with a group of rebellious youths with DD and they told me to knock on a door. They ran away and instinctively I did too leaving DD to hide behind a car (WTF?!). This lady came out of the side door of the house and got in her car. I was convinced she was going to chase me in the car so I ran and was miraculously jumping over walls/hedges/gates (trust me, I can't jump :haha: ).
The lady in the car passed and the youths caught back up with me cheering me?!?

What the actual hell did I dream?! I remember every detail! :wacko:

6dpo for me - last night vivid dream about being at my ex's house (where him and his mum hate me!) and I was running around an empty room finding one spot on the floor that creaked. Went round and round. Then was randomly outside with a group of rebellious youths with DD and they told me to knock on a door. They ran away and instinctively I did too leaving DD to hide behind a car (WTF?!). This lady came out of the side door of the house and got in her car. I was convinced she was going to chase me in the car so I ran and was miraculously jumping over walls/hedges/gates (trust me, I can't jump :haha: ).
The lady in the car passed and the youths caught back up with me cheering me?!?

What the actual hell did I dream?! I remember every detail! :wacko:

Are vivid dreams an early sign of pregnancy? I've seen quite a few women post about having vivid dreams in the TWW, and I'm curious as to how that might be considered a symptom?

I think it's down to hormones changing the chemical balance in the brain? :shrug:

I had 3 or 4 vivid dreams before my bfp last pregnancy (last months mc). So we shall see!!

Think they can be. I always get them before and after ov, maybe 3 or 4, but when I got my bfp I had about 6 during the TWW. And they continued!

Think they can be. I always get them before and after ov, maybe 3 or 4, but when I got my bfp I had about 6 during the TWW. And they continued!

Hmmm very interesting! I'm beginning to think that most things can be a symptom lol (which is why I'm quite frustrated that at 7dpo I haven't had any!!)

I try not to read too much into them because it could just be coincidence. Also, I had my normal wierd dreams like I am now, normally they stop around 6/7 DPO but they didn't that time. I don't think you can really read too much into anything before 8-9 DPO, it was only looking back I noticed the difference, so don't worry!

I try not to read too much into them because it could just be coincidence. Also, I had my normal wierd dreams like I am now, normally they stop around 6/7 DPO but they didn't that time. I don't think you can really read too much into anything before 8-9 DPO, it was only looking back I noticed the difference, so don't worry!

Completely agree!!
Not had any vivid dreams this cycle until the one I had last night. Funny really as I've just noticed my fertility ticker mentions vivid dreams at 6dpo :shrug:

Only a week until testing.... If I can hold out that long!

:test:

Really?! That's sounding good!

I know, I feel desparate to test already too. It's the nausea. It's unusual for it to be so frequent and strong for me. But I can't bare to let myself think it means anything. Can't face getting my hopes up just to see a bfn next weekend. I hate not knowing!

I second that. I just want my forever baby! 7 losses in total has started to make me wonder if I'll ever be a mummy to a second LO on Earth :nope:

Oh hun, one loss is unbearable so I can't imagine how you must feel :hugs: it's so awful.

I'm going to put my nausea down to being tired (kitten wakes us up at 4am!!) let's hold strong and not poas too early. It just makes you anxious. Xx

Just checked CP and it high, totally completely rock hard and closed shut. I know this doesn't mean anything but I can't believe how hard my cervix is!!

I keep checking mine too. No idea what it means!

I had a really vivid dream yesterday, it was so weird! Fairly sure my nausea is all in my head given the bfn this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->