Testing 12DPO June 25th - Anyone?

Whoops I've just bought some too! It's too easy with the eBay app! I've got a right stash going on now :blush:

2dpo evening.... ridiculously sore right nipple!! :blush:
Sides of my boobs are still sore. Hopefully a good sign?

My story sounds good x

No symptoms here really except a few little twinges in my uterus. I feel like all I can think about is testing, I'm so ready for this sticky bfp now.

Yeah sounds good mystory!

Hang in there Taz, you haven't long before you can test. Gotta give that egg time to make its journey.

Not much going on with me, vivid dreams the past 2 nights. I often get them around 6 DPO and a few days before o - right around hormonal changes, but not normally around o. Not putting any stock in it though! I also have this wierd tingling in my teeth. Had it last night, was going to ignore it, but have it this morning. It's not like sensitive teeth but like having pins and needles vibrations in you teeth. Wierd!!! I've been googling it and apparently it can occur during hormonal changes - so at least I know I've definitely o'd!!

Taz - stay strong lovely!! Not long til test time now! I know it's hard when you're so ready for a sticky bfp. I'm only 3dpo and ready to test :haha:

Uni - vibrating teeth?? What an odd sensation that must be!? :haha: good signs of O though so no complaints!

Little old me at 3dpo.
Still HFC cervix and have skin break out this morning which I don't usually get as my skin is pretty good! Boobs are still tender at the sides but nipple isn't as sore. Oh I really hope this is my sticky bfp cycle!!!!

Ladies, what were your symptoms when you were pregnant during the TWW? Were they the same each time? As I've only been pregnant the once I don't know if it's always the same. My TWW symptoms have changed since the MMC though, not sure what to look out for! Maybe that's a good thing?!

My symptons when I was pregnant with my son were non existent really except tons of cream cm, didn't get any proper symptoms until after BFP. Same with my mmc but with my 3 chemicals and I really strong symptoms early from like 8dpo. I knew I was pregnant before I tested because I had the worst metallic taste and nausea but obvs that's not a good sign for me because it's never worked out well in those situations x

mystory - my skin breaking out was my only obvious sign with my bfp. fx crossed for you!

blergh, been feeling nauseous since lunch :sick: got a feeling that my hormones are strong this cycle, what with the 3 days of +opks and feeling off already. NOT that I'm thinking it means anything yet. I tend to not take anything too seriously till I'm past 9 DPO....

Taz - that's really interesting about your symptoms. It must be to do with hormone levels I guess? It breaks my heart that you've had to go through losing so many :hugs::hugs::hugs:

This my third month TTC and AF is expected on June 25th. I've been disappointed by BFN from testing too early, so I'm forcing myself to wait until the 25th!

But not feeling hopeful, as it's about 6dpo now and no symptoms of any sort :nope:

hi solene :flower: welcome! I wouldn't worry too much about no symptoms, it's unlikely they'd be pregnancy related at 6 dpo anyway. Good thinking with the waiting to test. I'm rubbish at waiting!! So impatient!

How's everyone else doing? I'm still having waves of nausea when I eat - it's not stopping me though! and weird dreams - I was naked in public and was running about trying to find my dressing gown!! - so def think my hormones are strong this cycle! :haha:

And progesterone symptoms can really do your head in!

Can i join too please?

My AF is due on the 24th. I think I'm 7dpo today. No symptoms to report really. Not sure when I'm going to test yet, I can't stop myself I've got absolutely no willpower!!

AF due 25 (and am ALWAYS) right, so I hope I can hold out til at least 12dpo. Let's wait together :)

No symptoms of note either...except maybe extra dry after O? I thought CM was supposed to increase if you are pg, not go away completely!

4dpo and nothing to note!! Welcome all new ladies!!

Whose caved and bought a shed load of IC?
I've resisted so far and just have 3 FRER ready to use. I'm really tempted to get some IC though :blush:

I've been and bought some more Asda ones. I don't like IC tests as I can never tell where the lines are meant to be when I'm line spotting! :haha: I've got a couple of packs of Asda and 2 FRER.

Me!! :blush: also have 6 FRERs and 4 other cheapo ones (I think, haven't done a stock take!!!)

You guys are meant to stop me being poas crazy not worse and buy more to pee on!!! :haha: :haha:

Erm yeah, I'm not the best person to do that!! Will try not to test early though, I'm NOT going to test before 25th where I'll be 10/11dpo. Not 100% sure I od on cd14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->