testing 12june anyone eles?

AF due the 13th for me. Think we bd'd the right few days.

As a poasa i have tested the last 3 mornings with IC's and got BFN's :nope: Have not really had any symptoms apart from a bit of cramping on the 4th. Could have been all in my mind though...

Not feeling so positive now, but at least all this testing is stopping me from getting my hopes up too much in the horrific tww!!!

Good luck everyone, and lets hope the witch stays away this month

FX'd!!!

I'm in for the 12th too! That's my AF due date (supposedly - slightly irregular cycles). POAS yesterday and it was negative so I don't have much hope, especially since I have been crampy :growlmad: But they are not like my regular AF cramps so who knows. Also have creamy CM increasing daily, sore to itchy BB's, tired tired tired, nauseous, crabby (whats new :haha:), flucuate between roasting hot & freezing, stuffy with sore throat, and wicked heart burn.

also due to test on the 12th. AF due the 11th but I gave in and tested this morning at 13DPO and BFN :growlmad: So I am feeling out once again.

I will join my AF is due sometime the 10th or the 12th latest. good luck to all

also due to test on the 12th. AF due the 11th but I gave in and tested this morning at 13DPO and BFN :growlmad: So I am feeling out once again.

same here i tested today and it was BFN and im also 13DPO

hello ladies, I'll be testing (again - I caved and did one yesterday) on the 14th. I had a peak on my ovulation kit on the 1st so presume I'm 8 dpo. Hate symptom spotting but I think (more likely pseudopregnancy symptoms) the symptoms are much more prominent this time round of :bfn: I have incredibly sensitive nipples for the last 3/4 days, my temperature has been up for same time but has now dropped (this morning) but still higher than normal and this morning feeling a little queasy when I woke up. My cm is quite dry not really copious so this is pointing me to a bfn next week :(

I thought it's far too early to be getting any of these symptoms.

I am newbie with the OPK and am a little confused. I had a super dark line on May 29th and since then it has tappered off to a barely visible line. I have read where other's have had a dark line on their OPK up until they get their BFP. I guess my question is, if my OPK line has faded does that rule out a chance of being PG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->