pinkorblue ~ 17th Jan
kirsty15032 ~ 17th Jan:bfp:
Browning ~ 17/18th Jan:bfp:
Soph77 ~ 18th Jan
lilrojo ~ 19th Jan
laurajane1982 ~ 21st jan:bfp:

hi hun i'm testing 16th if i can wait that long x

im the same... no willpower at all i will be struggling to wait that long lol

lol no i'm really bad too. but only got one test in house so i will just have to waitb well thats what i keep telling myself x x

lol i have a pack of 2 frer sitting in the bathroom and a few internet cheapies wich doesnt help the temptation to test lol

Hello ladies..I believe I will be testing around the 15-16th of jan..if i can hold out that long..i would love to join you in the tww..fx'd for us all

hi lovenurse1

the more the merrier, hopefully the company here will make this tww more bearable!!!

hi!! I should be testing around the 16th - 17th, not even sure if i actually ovulated but i've had a lot of signs!! hoping this is it!

Hey guys!! I'm testing January 17th .. starting to get anxious already!!

hi!! I should be testing around the 16th - 17th, not even sure if i actually ovulated but i've had a lot of signs!! hoping this is it!

ive added you on to the first post heres hoping for that :bfp:

x

Hi every1, I'm Jan 15th/16th. Hoping for lots of BFPs!!! Determined to wait this month before testing, have taken so many tests and just get myself so disappointed. All my friends are pregnant or have babies, feeling so jealous.

The waiting is the tough part. It isn't even the BFN that gets me most. It's the fact that I had to wait 2 weeks to get that BFN that frustrates me. One of my best friends is 5 months preggo and i have about 10 baby showers to go to in the next 6 months. I'm hoping the babydust rubs off:)

welcome everyone that is new..I hope we all get our bfp..
osubuckeye..where in ohio are you from..i am from there originally but moved to the sunshine state 6yrs ago..all my family is still in ohio..
well off to work..another day down..how many more to go before we test..lol

yeah its hard when everyone around you is pregnant and you are still trying....but dont forget its the trying thats fun lol

Hi ladies, I will be testing on the 17th too! Told myself I wouldn't get too carried away with symptom spotting this month but I'm sure I will! :dohh: Fingers crossed for us all!

welcome ladies I have added you both to the front page

Hey all,

Im due af on the 21st, i think i have ovulated today and i already cant bear the thought of the next two weeks, last month was awful.

Fingers crossed for us all xx

laurajane at least here we can try to keep each other sane:flower:

Hi ladies, I will be testing on the 17th too! Told myself I wouldn't get too carried away with symptom spotting this month but I'm sure I will! :dohh: Fingers crossed for us all!

fionagrace i think i say that every month and always do:blush:

:dust: to all and lets hope all the:sex: has payed off:thumbup:

xx

Hi, I'm 4dpo today and due to test around the 18th but I think I am going to test early on the 13th because it is my wedding anniversary. Wouldn't that be the best gift ever? I'll be 10dpo then, I know it's early but I could be lucky!

I'll be testing on the 17th which is littlest DS birthday....woooooooohoooooo :) an if I am pregger I will be due between DH's bday and Oldest sons BDAY :) sooo interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->