Testing 17th Jan ~ anyone with me???

i do hope we all succeed this month..it would be great..

I forgot to add that if we are lucky this cycle the edd with be 2 days before my birthday! It's a sign, it is meant to be :)

I should be testing on 15th, but i'm seriously thinking of testing tomorrow already :blush: I will only be 9dpo then. I think AF is due on wed/thurs (12/13th) but I can't be certain which is why i say testing should be on 15th. But i seriously doubt i'll be able to wait that long.

welcome ladies, im willing next week to come till i test..... hope i can hold off to the 17th....dont think i can

Hi hun,

I too am due to test 17th if I can hold off that long. I am going to try though because I am sick of convincing myself at 10dpo and BFN that it is too early to tell. Am driving myself crazy!!!! LOL

Well my reason for going to the shops today which was going to result in my accidentally buying an hpt has disappeared so i won't be shopping today which means no hpt which means i won't be testing tomorrow, so i might just manage to wait until 15th afterall! :D

I got 40 hpts in the mail today! I really need to hold out some...

LoL OMG, with that many you could POAS every day just for fun!

I will be testing on the 17th as well. My cycles are usually 28 days but the last 2 months they were 35 days each. I am assuming I will be back on track this month but I don't know if I ovulated early or not. Had EWCM on the 3rd and was suppose to ovulate on the 5th but had no EWCM on the 5th so I think I may have ovulated early. Who knows but I hope this is the magic month.

I got 40 hpts in the mail today! I really need to hold out some...

Soph step away from the HTP's and leave poas alone... come on a few more days you can do it lol:haha:

I will be testing on the 17th as well. My cycles are usually 28 days but the last 2 months they were 35 days each. I am assuming I will be back on track this month but I don't know if I ovulated early or not. Had EWCM on the 3rd and was suppose to ovulate on the 5th but had no EWCM on the 5th so I think I may have ovulated early. Who knows but I hope this is the magic month.

Jan is the month for magic as everyone is skint after xmas....its time for baby making lol

welcome everyone that is new..I hope we all get our bfp..
osubuckeye..where in ohio are you from..i am from there originally but moved to the sunshine state 6yrs ago..all my family is still in ohio..
well off to work..another day down..how many more to go before we test..lol

Good ole southern ohio!! What part is your family in?

LoL OMG, with that many you could POAS every day just for fun!

hehe, I really could couldn't I?

No I am determined to wait until the 13th because that is our anniversary. However, I am going to a one-on-one information session with the head nurse at the fertility clinic on the 11th to discuss where to from here, so I may just do a test that morning. Hopefully I won't have to go! I think I probably still would go even if I managed to get an early bfp so I would be prepared for anything. It is very doubtful though seeing as I will only be 8dpo on the 11th.

Same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully this is our month!! Are you going to test the 17th? I am hoping I can wait that long. :winkwink:

Hi ladies, not quite to the testing phase but got my pos opk today, next af due on or around the 19th of Jan.. so i guess thats when i will be testing... care if i join you?

osu, my family is up in northern ohio..45 mins in between sandusky and cleveland..it's just nice to see someone else from OHIO...hopefully we both get a :bfp:...this month..fx'd for all of us testing this month

Same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully this is our month!! Are you going to test the 17th? I am hoping I can wait that long. :winkwink:

when are you due to test misty??? so i can add you to the first thread

Hi ladies, not quite to the testing phase but got my pos opk today, next af due on or around the 19th of Jan.. so i guess thats when i will be testing... care if i join you?

of course you can join us, ive added your test date to the first page

I've been naughty:blush: amazon is having a sale on clearblue pregnancy tests so just bought a couple lol:happydance: DH will just laugh at me lol:haha:

ladyG..is there really a difference in price ordering on line????if so i may have to try that

ladyG..is there really a difference in price ordering on line????if so i may have to try that

well there is a diffrence on amazon, my clearblue digi twin pack costs £16 in store but only £7.50 on amazon with free p&p :happydance:

that sounds great..i might have to purchase some..maybe later inthe week..i have a few under my sink in the bathroom to try at the end of this week if af doesn't show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->