Testing 17th Jan ~ anyone with me???

Wow congrats LadyGecko! Thats great news! :hugs:
My temps took a dive today so it looks like I'm out this month :(
Good luck to all! :dust:

Congrats Lady Gecko!!

I got my BFP yesterday and we are both over the moon!

Babydust to everyone and FX

congrats ladies on your :bfp:'s..hope you both have a happy and healthy nine months

thankyou ladies and congrats brunette!!!!!

how are todays testers getting on????

OMG LadyGecko.... That is just amazing news!!! How are you feeling hun? You must be just over the moon.... Wishing you a H&H 9months.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone so i caved and tested today with clearblue digi and got my :bfp: so excited and feel so lucky as this is my first month TTC FX for everyone!!!

I will be testing tomorrow. Good luck to all testing today!! xx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! No good news for me, but it was only our second month actually trying, so hopefully third time's a charm :)

hi ladies just poping in to see how you are all doing? xxx

doing ok..went to er on thurs...have a cyst the size of a tennis ball on my left ovary that is acting up..going to ob on tues..hoping she'll give me some relief..af due the 16th or 17th

doing ok..went to er on thurs...have a cyst the size of a tennis ball on my left ovary that is acting up..going to ob on tues..hoping she'll give me some relief..af due the 16th or 17th

how are you doing any news? did they manage to sort the cyst? xx

had to have my left ovary and fallopian tube out..dr says right ovary should take over and ovulate every month..no bd for three weeks but of course we snuck 3 sessions in and i just happened to notice i had ewcm at that time:haha: but as for exact o date unsure...
usually o late in my cycles cd19-23...they had become irratic due to cyst but this month 1st day of ewcm was on cd14...hoping i get a :bfp: but if i don't not too upset ..will get back at it next month..been out of work for 2 1/2 weeks go back to dr next wed...
hope all is well with you and :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->