Testing 17th Jan ~ anyone with me???

that sounds great..i might have to purchase some..maybe later inthe week..i have a few under my sink in the bathroom to try at the end of this week if af doesn't show up

juat remember that cb digi are not as sensitve as the early testing ones:flower:

that is definitly good to know about the cb digital..i was planning to test the 15th as that would be cd 31..one day late from normal cycle but last month my cycle was 36days..so this month is anyones guess..i know i got my first +opk the 2nd of jan and ewcm stopped by 4th of jan(cd20)
I took vitb6 this month hoping it will work some miracles on my cycle..i ovulate late and run a 28-30 day cycle normally.. i ovulated on cd 19 this month..which only gives me 10-11 days to implant..i'm hoping the b6 will lengthen my lp..
have you noticed any symptoms yet???

lol gas .... sorry tmi... but lots of gas, backache, and bloating.....trying not to over analyse anything... dont want to get my hopes up too much this month as last month i ended up in tears because i built myself up:blush:

but here is a break down of test sensitivity https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html

the only thing i noticed is more cm..but i can't remember if i have that every month..i'm thinking i don't or i wouldn't have thought of it???lol
and yesterday i had af cramps on my right side..otherwise nothing..no sore bbs,no tingling not anything..lol
thanks for the breakdown

i had a few symptoms earlier this week, mostly mild nausea, and a fair amount of gas and bloating these past 2-3 days. But i'm not nauseous anymore and my bb's aren't sore and i'm not running to the loo so i suspect this is not my month. We weren't really trying this month anyway, it was definitely NTNP. We dtd on the morning that i ov'd, but not the two days before so i suspect we missed it. Will know for sure in a few more days. But if we did miss it then next cycle is when we were planning to actively TTC anyway, so if i have missed it this month then I will be making sure that next cycle is my BFP cycle! :D

well good luck to you Huggles..it would be nice to get the bfp while ntnp stage..lol

Hows everyone doing???
Starting to 2nd guess myself about ovulating.....I dunno, wish this stuff was easy!! Since I haven't been having regular period doc gave me prescription for provera (with refills) and clomid. He said I sould expect either a + test or my period around the 15th, If I don't get either when should I start my next cycle.....any ideas?

Hows everyone doing???
Starting to 2nd guess myself about ovulating.....I dunno, wish this stuff was easy!! Since I haven't been having regular period doc gave me prescription for provera (with refills) and clomid. He said I sould expect either a + test or my period around the 15th, If I don't get either when should I start my next cycle.....any ideas?

you cant start a new cycle until your period, your first full menstral day is cd1, so either you get the + or af

xxx

well what if i get neither! past few cycles have had to be induced by provera, guess what i'm trying to say i don't have "natural" af for whatever reason.....don't know how long to give for it to show up. Past few cycles have been 50+ days.

your doctor would surly be monitor your hormone levels to help you track your cycle and help you out on this

x

Well i have done a few early tests. All bfn :( so it is off to the fertility clinic this morning.
The only 'symptom' I have this cycle is NO cm. Usually after O I have creamy every day, this cycle I nave nothing, I am hoping that is a sign.

Can I join in? I am testing on the 17th as well. I have been showing a tons of signs and we are keeping our fingers crossed that this one sticks.

HI i too will be testing around the 15th.. wishing all you ladies luck and beyond!!!

Well AF should arrive any day now (i'm bargaining on tomorrow), so now too much longer to wait until I can stop wondering. I had some mild cramping yesterday but none today so far, not too sure what to make of it. I don't normally cramp with AF. Will wait and see what tomorrow holds...

well i caved in and tested this morning bfn but im only 9dpo af due sun/mon so not out yet. no symptoms at all. always had really sore boobs before getting bfp before. good luck everyone x x

Sorry you got bfn, but as you said, there's still a chance!
I also suspect i'm out, no sore boobs but lots of headaches and slight cramping - both indicating the witch is about to get me :( Oh well, next month we will get our bfp's!

hey ladies welcome,

sorry hate to read and run but i have an appointment today i will add new ladies to the front page tonight

xxx

good morning everyone..i'm holding off till test day
these are my 8dpo symptoms
lots of creamy cm
shooting pain in my right breast
little cramps on and off and
last night at work..and this morning i keep getting hot flashes..but as usual i am trying not to psyche myself out..keeping busy with working out and going to work
fx'd for us all
we need some positive news

snow fairy, a bfn at 9dpo can still turn in to a bfp later on and your still in the game until the witch shows up :flower:

I've added the new ladies to the front page, welcome ladies:hi:

well i have back pain, some cramping and had a lil spotting yesterday but nothing today and lots of cm

how are you all holding up ladies????:dust: to all

xxx

My breast have been aching badly for over a week, exhaustion during the afternoons(not normal for me), very moody, a few bad head aches, some cramps and feeling sick when I get up now in the mornings. Fingers crossed this means something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->