Testing 17th Jan ~ anyone with me???

Will the witch arrive today or won't she? Let's wait and see...

Well i caved (after being egged on by a certain BnB buddy of mine) and tested this evening. :bfn:

I'm not really even all that disappointed. I'm not happy, but i'm not overly disappointed cos i kind of knew it wouldn't happen this month - we missed the two most important days. I'm just so psyched about trying next month which is why i think this bfn isn't bringing me down too badly (it'll be a very different story if i get a bfn next month).

But i bought a double hpt pack so i have one all ready and waiting for next month :D going to really need self control to not test super early!

7dpo for me today.
This cycle I have had no symptoms at all which is quite strange as I usually have lots of weird pains and cramps here and there. The only other thing which is out of the ordinary is that my cervix has been high and soft for the past few days :wacko:
Oh well, not long to go now im still keeping my fingers crossed for us all! :flower:

Hey Ladies,
I'm testing the 16th AM which is 10dpo...I should wait until AF is late..but I know I won't be able to :p Symptoms: Sore bb's , HORRIBLE heartburn (which I haven't had before), gassy weird bm's (tmi) and bloating

huggles you are not out until the :witch: arrives... keep on smiling :hugs: & :dust:

well not long till :test: day ladies :dust: to all

xxx

Hi all i'm testing on the 17th can i join please this is my first monthy of ttc so trying not to get my hopes up (failing miserably) FX for everyone

:witch: arrived full force this morning. Next month I WILL get my bfp! (planning to test on valentine's day!)

Good luck everyone else! Sending lot's of :dust:

morning ladies..
huggles...i love your PMA..about the :witch: arriving.
i wish i had a little of that right now.. i'm still in the bummed stage..i just don't feel like this month is my month..i have a glimmer of hope left but if af arrives it will be dashed..
i hope everyone is doing ok..
no real symptoms to report..

lol ladies, i think i may be out.... think I may have a bug yuck

Never say never. I am feeling under the weather myself. I have a head cold, sore throat, headache... sniff sniff... feeling sorry for myself. Dont think it is my month either! :cry:

Never say never. I am feeling under the weather myself. I have a head cold, sore throat, headache... sniff sniff... feeling sorry for myself. Dont think it is my month either! :cry:

yeah i think i have a cold coming and a tummy bug:sick: we can feel sorry together:cry::cry::hugs:

I am still getting tons of symptoms and am 99% sure we are pregnant. We are traveling this weekend so have to wait till Monday to test. Fingers crossed for all those still in the running. And luck to those who are out for next week.

Hello. Hope i am not too late Can I join too? I have been reading all the post hope everyone gets their :bfp::bfp::bfp:next week . :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'll be testing 17th or 18th Jan too. TTC#1 on and off for 13months now :nope:

Funny enough i don't have no symptoms at the moment apart from urinating a bit more frequent i don't know if that is a good or bad thing lol but am not stressing :thumbup:

Bought my first OPK this month and the first time i used it i got the :)
At least i know am ovulating that was a huge weight lifted off my shoulder never knew why i never bought one sooner :happydance::happydance:

Hope the :witch: stays away and i get my

Good luck everyone
:hugs:

hi i want to post and write my symptoms and get your guys opinions.
I am 21 and ttc my 1st i have been trying for over a yr and realized i had bloced tubes and went for surgery 12/20/2010 and they were able to unblock my right tube. My left had too much scarring but they said i can still have kids. i O'ed either on my bday which was dec 30th or new yrs eve. The DH and i had sex once a day for like 4 days 2 days before day of and day after Oing. Since like 3dpo i have had cramping on and off nausea/heartburn and i get really lightheaded at times. i have a new symptom as well. around 7dpo i became itchy and red and sore down there and stopped having sex because i knew it was not right. it is a yeast infection and i have NEVER had one before i have read that it can be a sign of pregnancy and 1 in 4 women who get pregnant have one at some point in the pregnancy. i am supposed to get AF on the 16th and am waiting to test so any opinions would be great.

wannab....when i got pregnant with my dtr 4 yrs ago..i had a yeast infx.. (eat yogurt) anyway the dr told me that she would treat after i hit my 2nd trimester..
hope that helps..cuz i never got them either but blood flow increases to the uterus and promotes overgrowth of the normal flora of our bodies...hence the yeast infx

hey girls, fingers crossed for everyone in the running still, AF due on the 18th but got a little carried away this afternoon reading forums so i thought i would test and i think i have a BFP?! its faint but there, im going to test again on 16th (sunday). feeling nervous! and wannab, i have had soooo much heartburn which i never get, good luck!

ooh ooh!! can I join?? :happydance: i am due on the 17th. got a :bfn: today... sooo impatient... but im still hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->