Testing 17th Jan ~ anyone with me???

as ive seen alot of ppl say on these forums, no giving up until AF arrives!!

hey girls, fingers crossed for everyone in the running still, AF due on the 18th but got a little carried away this afternoon reading forums so i thought i would test and i think i have a BFP?! its faint but there, im going to test again on 16th (sunday). feeling nervous! and wannab, i have had soooo much heartburn which i never get, good luck!

oooh, fx'd! :dust:

just want to wish all the ladies luck for :test: tomoz

AntsAmathist ~ 15th Jan
princessjulia ~ 14/15th Jan
Osubuckeye ~ 15/16th Jan
Brunette ~ 15/16th Jan
loveanurse1 ~ 15/16th Jan

:dust::dust: to all!!! and im looking forward to seeing all the:bfp:s

xxx

Well I am out :cry:
The :witch: just arrived out of nowhere and early too. I cant believe it. I dont believe I can face another month of waiting and hoping and praying. Why can't it just be my turn :cry:

Sorry for rant but I am gutted.

The :witch: just arrived out of nowhere and early too. I cant believe it. I dont believe I can face another month of waiting and hoping and praying. Why can't it just be my turn :cry:

aww nolly :hugs::hugs: and have some :dust: for next month

xxx

Hey,

After my post of no symptoms what so ever, today they have started!! I have stabbing pains in my left breast today, very very very hungry, light headed, feeling queasy, and stabbing pains for the last half hour to the right of my belly button. I am 10 DPO today, and all these symptoms have literally started today!

Im not getting my hopes up but am keeping my fingers crossed!

:happydance: I am wishing you a BFP!!!!:dust:

Well I am out. All the symptoms and the witch arrived yesterday afternoon. Good luck all those still in the running.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey,

After my post of no symptoms what so ever, today they have started!! I have stabbing pains in my left breast today, very very very hungry, light headed, feeling queasy, and stabbing pains for the last half hour to the right of my belly button. I am 10 DPO today, and all these symptoms have literally started today!

Im not getting my hopes up but am keeping my fingers crossed!

Fx'd! :dust:

well ladies..I am out this month..the :witch: showed up this morning...on to a new cycle..hoping for Cupid's Baby..good luck to everyone else

Im going to test on the 18th as cant wait hehe, Im 8dpo so the 18th I wud be 11dpo xx is it ok to do it on the 11dpo?? xx

Im going to test on the 18th as cant wait hehe, Im 8dpo so the 18th I wud be 11dpo xx is it ok to do it on the 11dpo?? xx

most ppl say to wait till the date of your period is due but i would test at 11 or 12 dpo

xx

well ladies..I am out this month..the :witch: showed up this morning...on to a new cycle..hoping for Cupid's Baby..good luck to everyone else

aww sorry to hear that hunni:flower::hugs::hugs:

wishing you luck for next month:dust:

xx:hugs:

awwww thanks hun just i dont know when my period is because there so inregular sometimes i can go 6 weeks without 1 xx

i realized yesterday was 14dpo and i tested BFN :(:(:( but today is the day AF is due and no sign of her yet i used the cheap $ store tests and if AF does not rear her ugly head in a week i will test again next friday fx'ed still and lots of baby dust for next month

Hi ladies

well i did a:test: today a day early and i got :bfp::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::bunny:\\:D/

xxx

OMG!!!! :yipee:

that's AWESOME!!!!! :wohoo:

REALLY hoping you finally get your keeper baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g