Testing 1st May ish?????

SP1306

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I will be testing and trying to wait until the 1st May!

Anyone else?? What are your symptoms if any???

Mine....
Bad cramping and stomach pains
Nails suddenly growing
Tiredness
But thats it for now!!!

Although, not too hopeful as DH had an op day of OVing so might not of got it in time!!! Who knows, only the TWW will tell!!!

Hope AF doesn't show though!!!

xxxx

I'll be testing around that time. My OH has the pregnancy tests hidden so I can't take them before that. :rofl:

My symptoms are:
Sore boobs
Dizzy spells
Cramping

No idea when I ovulated or anything, since I'm technically WTT.

Good luck to you!

Hello!!!

Well me either really, I'm just guessing when it should be! I'm not charting, temping or anything!

Good luck to you too x

I'll be testing at the very end of April- the 29th or 30th. So far I'm experiencing weird stabbing, stretching pains very low in my abdomen, low grade headaches for no apparent reason, smelling weird smells that OH can't smell and occasional bouts of nausea. I have a bit of a cold and a fairly bad cough at the moment though! I'm also taking naps more than usual but that might just be because I'm not used to working all day and I've just started a job!

I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I've just come off the pill after just over 3 years on it and don't know if my body's reverted back quickly. I'm assuming a 30 day cycle with ovulation on cycle day 16 with cd 1 being the first day of the withdrawal bleed. To be honest I'm half expecting a bfn but even still every slight niggle that I would normally ignore is suddenly a pregnancy symptom!:dohh: I'm only ntnp!:dohh: If I was to be pregnant though it would be a honeymoon baby!

Beca :wave:

Hi ladies. I'll be testing around the 1st as well if AF doesn't show. I'm currently 6 dpo and don't have any symptoms to speak...not sure if that's a good or bad thing?

AF is due on May 1st. I should test then if AF doesn't show, but knowing me I'll break down and test early.

Maybe I'll test at 12DPO if my temp doesn't drop... I don't know!

Af is due the 1 of May for me also, I am going to try to wait till then to test :haha: ok that was funny even I didnt believe that one!!!!Goodluck girls!!

I'm testing on the 5th.

I'm not sure if these are symptoms buttt;
I've had some cramping/odd feelings on my right hand side womb-area,
My (.Y.) are sore and my nipples have gone MAD sensitive,
Tiiired,
And I felt really ill when I smelt my friend Em cooking a fry-up this morning...

Good luck everyone :]]

xOxOx

Hey ladies I will probably be testing the 1st of May. My only 2 symptoms so far have been a very dull cramping pain in my lower abdomen and has been present for the last few days. This is not normal for me as I only cramp at ov and af. And my other is extreme tiredness. Usually I get home from work and am not tired. Now I get home and can hardly stay awake. Good luck ladies, hope we get our BFP's. :)

I'll be testing on the 1st, too. I am due for AF on the 23rd which is a couple of days away.

I have been feeling normal up until today. I have had a bit of acid feeling in the tummy which turned into a bit of heart beart. It seemed to go away with some toast and milk.

I have a bit higher energy than usual and have been sleeping only at night time for around 9 hours instead of 8 and a half at night and 3 during the day. Always a welcome symptom.

Good luck to every else!

Good luck to all!!!

No more symptoms for me, and today I am starting to feel 'normal' so not a good sign!!!

Oh well, roll on next weekend!!!!

What's everyone got planned to make the time go quickly???

I need some ideas!!!!!

xxx

Ugh..I am a stay at home mom and have a 4 year old so really dont have much to help me keep my mind off things , My 4 yr old is very calm and is content with watching cartoons and to top things off my computer is in eye length and I am always tempted to get on BNB...Lol...Its gonna be tough!!!!

Hi - I will be testing on 1st if AF doesn't show before then...she's due 28th!

THINK I ov'd on 16th (CD16) so only 5 dpo today, no symptoms of any interest BORING!

Saying that last month I had 10 million symptoms and wasn't pregnant so maybe no symptoms is a good sign

Good luck ladies xx

amym, we're at the same DPO (if you ovulated when you think you did- but women tend to be very intuitive about ovulation, so I'm guessing you know when you did)!

If you're due on the 28th then your LP is shorter than mine, but that's okay.

Good luck!

Hiya!
I o'ed on Friday (BBT, OPK) and af due on 30th April. So will test on 1st May. This is my first month officially trying as i have recently diagnosed polycystic ovaries and I only o every 3 months at the moment. So I really hope I have a bfp cos otherwise it's a long wait.
Symptoms - twinges round ovaries/uterus (Maybe pco)
Sore nipples but only at night.
That's it for now (only 5dpo)
All the best

I forgot to mention I am also absolutely whacked since I o'ed. I found out this is due to progesterone (which increases your bbt after ovulation) and can make you "tired to the point of sedation". On that note, I'm off to bed!

I'll be testing around May 1 - which just so happens to be my DH's Birthday. Of course I would love to be able to tell him that he is going to be a Daddy, on his Birthday. This will be his first, but my 2nd baby. I don't think the wait would be near as bad - or maybe not?? - if I didn't hurt so bad.

I'll be testing on the 1st, too. I am due for AF on the 23rd which is a couple of days away.

You have a lot of patience, my dear!

Your chart looks good. I hope those temps stay up for you!

Doing it makes it less of a chance of a BFN and I remember the first two I got in the first cycle of TTC.

Thanks, temp still hasn't dropped yet and AF is due tomorrow.:happydance:

ill be testing on the 1st or 2nd if no AF before then, fingers crossed for us all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->