Testing 1st May ish?????

How is everyone feeling???

I seem to have no symptoms now, but not holding out much hope this month anyway!!

We ordered a new bed, which comes next Thurs, so will look forward to testing it out (sorry TMI!!!!)

Anyway, hubby keeps telling me off as i keep saying 'oh well we can try again next month' He thinks I'm thinking negative, but I just don't want to get my hopes up!! But if AF is late- I will be VERY excited!!!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Can I join??? AF due 1st may so knowing my poas addiciton I will be doing just that probably day after lol!!!!!!!!!! I have had a few poss symptons but had oodles last month and AF was nine days late so trying not to read too much in that as dont trust the signals my body seems to give me now. Tiredness after ov makes sense though thinking back I do feel whacked around ov but have instantly thought bfp symptons in past which I suppose is easy mistake to make?

FXED LADIES MAY WE GET OUR MAY BANK HOLIDAYISH :bfp: AND OODLES OF STICKY :dust: (AND I RECKON STICKY BUDS SHOULD BE NO PROB IF WE GET SOME HOT HOT WEATHER!)

Thanks, temp still hasn't dropped yet and AF is due tomorrow.:happydance:

So I totally stalked your chart... and your temp is still up way high! Do you think you'll actually be able to wait another 7 days before testing?

Man, my Husband - who is totally new to the "baby thing"....hasn't even changed a diaper before, is now asking me several times a day, "Did you test yet?" So now I get to explain to him on a daily basis why we have to wait at least two weeks. Tonight on the phone - he works 12 hour night shifts - he thought I sad that I had puked....and he got all excited. LOL. It's so cute to see his excitment, but man does it make the wait even harder!

So I totally stalked your chart... and your temp is still up way high! Do you think you'll actually be able to wait another 7 days before testing?

I'm not sure. I have never gone past a 16 day luteal phase. Maybe at least a few more days. DP and I have been really excited all day. I have been going to toilet more than I need to just to check so I don't know how much longer I can take. I will at least wait until after the weekend.:thumbup:

Man, my Husband - who is totally new to the "baby thing"....hasn't even changed a diaper before, is now asking me several times a day, "Did you test yet?" So now I get to explain to him on a daily basis why we have to wait at least two weeks. Tonight on the phone - he works 12 hour night shifts - he thought I sad that I had puked....and he got all excited. LOL. It's so cute to see his excitment, but man does it make the wait even harder!

Aww! That's so cute!

So much for me waiting until May 1st... :blush:

Looks like I'm going to be torturing myself blind again this month. Stupid faint lines!

changeChoices ...I am also due to test on the 1 , Was it a faint positive you got? If so I might run out and buy me a test...LOL...but as of today I am only 5dpo, Is that to early?

the 1st seems like a really good time if Af doesnt come and get me before then LOL.

my symptoms are
dodgy twingy achy abdomen
kinda sore boobs
reallyy dodgy taste in my mouth
really high soft cervix with lots of tacky creamy cm
weird purple prominent glands on boobs near nipples.

changeChoices ...I am also due to test on the 1 , Was it a faint positive you got? If so I might run out and buy me a test...LOL...but as of today I am only 5dpo, Is that to early?

I'm not calling it a positive because it was so faint that it made me second guess whether there was actually a line there or not.

I'm 7DPO. 5DPO is way too early, so is 7DPO. I'm just impatient.

I chart my BBT, cervical mucus, and use OPKs, so I know for sure when I ovulated.

Hello ladies. I am due AF 7 May, but as I'm pretty sure I ovulated around day 15 and you can test a bit early with FRER I was going to try for 1/2 May - if I can hold out till then! I'm know it's way too early - but this waiting is so hard - I want to test now!!

Good luck everyone - hope we get our BFPs soon. xx

I got my :bfp: a couple of hours ago. Spent a couple of hours talking with DP. :D I wasn't going to this early but I guess I gave in.

Good luck to the rest of you! I really hope you get your BFP's!

I got my :bfp: a couple of hours ago. Spent a couple of hours talking with DP. :D I wasn't going to this early but I guess I gave in.

Good luck to the rest of you! I really hope you get your BFP's!

CONGRATS!

I knew it! YAY! You're going to be a mommy!

congrats on the BFP!!! i am currently 3dpo and going to test on the 4th... if i can hold out that long lol

xx

congratulations xxxx
i think my AF is due around 1-3rd may.
she was 10 days late last month!!! and i was convinced i was pregnant, had loads of symptoms and was very upset when she arrived :(
havent been on here since because i got too obsesed with it and was spending way to much time on here :)
well now im back, didnt have any sympoms at all untill i logged on and now i feel sick, have headache and im sure my boobs hurt a little when i lift my arms up!! hehe!!!
i dont think they are pregnancy symptoms but nurves!!!

anyway good luck to all xxxx and i WILL NOT be testing untill the 5th at the earliest :)

My af is due May 2nd, so I will be testing May 3rd if it doesn't show up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->