Testing 1st May ish?????

I got my :bfp: a couple of hours ago. Spent a couple of hours talking with DP. :D I wasn't going to this early but I guess I gave in.

Good luck to the rest of you! I really hope you get your BFP's!

Congrats!!!:wohoo:

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP HON AND FXED FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!

Welcome Back Princesspie think me and you are in same boat remember talking to you last cycle! AF was late 9 days for me too and I had all the symptons too! Fxed that was a trial run for us both and we get the real thing this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick babydust all round ladies

Welcome Back Princesspie think me and you are in same boat remember talking to you last cycle! AF was late 9 days for me too and I had all the symptons too! Fxed that was a trial run for us both and we get the real thing this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I've got to ask, as it's the 10th time I've seen this what does fxed mean?

i'm testing around 3rd if i can hold oput that long

How is everyone??

i've had cramping, feeling sick and heaches but could all mean nothing only time will tell

I feel sick today- cramps, feel like I could hurl, sore back, sore ladies and stuffed up..

im testing may 1st as well ill be 13 dpo by then :happydance:

today is 7dpo.. and ive got cramps feels like af :(
also a constant headache ive had since 3 dpo
and had slight nausea this morning..

Hi ladies,

I due on AF on 3rd May, so shall be testing the day after is AF doesn't show up. I'm 8 dpo and have had symptoms since 5 dpo, these include:

tender boobs, feeling sick, lower back ache, creamy CM, these symptoms hit me nearly everyday!!!

I have not been charting my temp, but have notice on the last two nights i have been feeling very hot, not like me as I’m always cold.

Congratulations Rmar on your BFP, and good luck to everyone else!

Hi ladies,

I due on AF on 3rd May, so shall be testing the day after is AF doesn't show up. I'm 8 dpo and have had symptoms since 5 dpo, these include:

tender boobs, feeling sick, lower back ache, creamy CM, these symptoms hit me nearly everyday!!!

I have not been charting my temp, but have notice on the last two nights i have been feeling very hot, not like me as I’m always cold.

Congratulations Rmar on your BFP, and good luck to everyone else!

Good luck to you too, I hope you get your :bfp: and also welcome to bnb!!

I got my :bfp: a couple of hours ago. Spent a couple of hours talking with DP. :D I wasn't going to this early but I guess I gave in.

Good luck to the rest of you! I really hope you get your BFP's!

Congrats Rmar!! Hope all going well xxx

How is everyone doing? I am SOOOO tempted to test but am going to resist until I am late (hopefully) as I am due AF 30th/1st, so will probably enjoy the weekend......although I am going out Sat night...so may test sat so I know if I can drink or not!!!!!

I'm back at work this week, which will keep me busy as got lots on!

Hope we get some more BFPs on this thread soon :happydance:

xxxxx

I hope we get some more BFPs too! I broke down and tested early, but now I feel like I got it out of my system and I can wait a couple more days.

Hi Ladies,

Hanging in here trying to resist poas really want to wait until may 1st cant bare seeing bfn again after af was late 9days last cycle and thought I would get my bfp!!!!! Things have been going well bding wise this cycle so fxed. bfp all round ladies x

HI !

Love this forum ! i don't feel alone at all ^^ Im french, living in alondon for not really long now and so im sorry for my english !
Last time I had my period was on the 27th Of march so i was supposed to have them on the 24th of april (2days ago), I will wait till the 1st or the 2nd to test ! I had a spotting on the 16th but not for long and not a lot !!
I have lots of symptoms : Boobs are getting bigger and nipples senstives (quite painful sometimes), Nauseas in the morning (but i get really hungry from 3pm !), Back painful, headaches, it tastes like iron in my mouth as well...
But the thing is that i'm really scared about the test because I hope so much this time, I will be devastated if it's negative..

Good luck to everyone! xxx

I wish you're right Anxious^^ I can't wait to know ! so stressed...

i have zero symptoms - but i dont think i had any with my daughter nor either of my angel babies until i couldnt stop peeing x

I hope we get some more BFPs too! I broke down and tested early, but now I feel like I got it out of my system and I can wait a couple more days.

lol i did the exact same thing today, I caved and tested, i know it was to early but somehow it helped, glad im not the only one that cant control the erge to POAS...lol.. i couldnt resist im 11dpo and got a BFN..
but i been feeling Awful, I hoping to test april 30 and a BFP For all of us ttc would be nice! :thumbup:

:dust:

Ill be testing the 3rd...Thats one day past AF. However I sneaked and took one today...I know I shouldn't have as it is really too soon and yet of course it was BPN. Im only about 9DPO.

there you are! was wondering how you are. wouldnt it be great if this was the month for both of us,after last months confusing cycle!!!! still dont understand that.
:dust: to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"