Testing 27th April who's with me? :)

I'll probably start testing the 27th. It's too early, but I'm impatient :D I guess I'm not alone, given how many of you have already tested. I'd probably be testing already if I thought we had much of a chance this month.

Fingers crossed we all get BFPs this month!

Did another test today af due tomorrow. Think I am out this month.

First month trying after M/C
25/2/2014 :angel:

Blondebaby my symptoms were nausea from about 5dpo, cramps from about 7dpo that didn't feel like period pain at all. I actually knew I was gonna get my period yesterday before it even started because the cramps changed from being so strange to normal period cramps. I also had REALLY sore boobs, which stopped the day AF came, so they were obviously just a PMS symptom. Actually, all my symptoms were obviously PMS symptoms haha! So I know now not to get excited about them if they happen again this cycle. I just ordered a BBT and I'm gonna get some OPK's as well, I can't wait to start charting, it's all so interesting :) but hopefully I won't have to chart for long haha xx

My bbs are sore again after the soreness fizzling for a day or two and they have colostrum when I squeeze. I am having cramps again too. Could all be pms but the colostrum thing has made me really want to test today. Im not due af until Monday and DH wants me to wait until missed af but I cant wait any longer. If it hadn't been for the colostrum I might have waited but im done waiting now anyway!

Arghhh I tested and got a very very faint positive. Will test again on Monday. Not sure what to think now????

Well ladies i don't think Im even going to test...af should show tomorrow for sure....nasty temp drop today

DH says its BFN and wont accept it as a positive so will have to wait a couple of days and see if anything changes.

Scared to test today... Finally got to 12 dpo (showed up bfp when I was pregnant last month with our loss) so today is the day that it maybe will show up if I'm pregnant or not..I've been taking frers since 8 dpo how silly so much money :'( xxx

Just tested negative, but at 10:30pm after a 90 minute hold, I'm not taking it too seriously. Also trying not to get too hopeful, since I have low odds this month.

:witch: is here. No reason to waste the test now lol

BFN on Sunday I'm CD 35 today just waiting for AF I think we will postpone having a baby til the fall we will ntnp but I will continue temping every month to learn my cycles even though they are erratic bc of my pcos. GL to y'all! :thumb:

I'm out, ladies. The witch is here. Skipping this month because I have a lot of travel coming up. May not even be in the same state as DH when I'm fertile, and don't want to be in my 2ww during girls weekend anyway.

I tested again and got my BFP yesterday morning on the digital. It said 1-2 weeks so very early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->