~testing calendar~

I feel like I am making symptoms up in my head.

Oh no! Been there, done that! TTC put me in a crazy place mentally. Not looking forward to doing it again if we decide to have another in a few years!

Yeah, it makes me a crazy lady. That is why I am staying away from OPKs and temping for 6 cycles.

I was a part of this forum way back when. lol Not sure if any of you remember me, but I remember most of you! Just wanted to say congrats to all of you who have gone on to have healthy babies! And to also share that my husband and I are finally expecting a little one of our own. We've been through many different struggles. A few surgeries, a couple losses, and even had several scares with this pregnancy. But everything has been worth it so far. :)

aknqtpie: I believe your time is coming soon! Just try your best not to get all wrapped up in the ttc thing again. I know it's easier said than done. Because I tried many times not to think about it...but that's all I would ever do. It consumed me. Good luck to you! And I hope that your time comes sooner than you think. ;)

I remember you! Congrats on your baby boy!! :)

I am really trying not to get wrapped up in it.. no temping.. no opks ... At least not for a while.

I have been good. Just been really busy with the OH, and trying to get my house sold. :-/

Pink- I remember you! Congrats on your pregnancy! I also had a hard road getting where i am now... 4 losses and tons of late pregnancy complications.

I would give the same advise - I wish i hadn't been so obsessed with tic. I feel like i really lost nearly two years of my life! It was all i thought about. But then again, when you have a hard time tic, it is important to be tuned into your body and really pay attention. If I had't found out i was pg with lucy at 3.5 weeks, then i wouldn't have known to get on the meds i needed to stay pg, and we might not have her.

I remember you too pink! Huge congrats on you little baby! :)

I remember you, too. I remember most of you ladies! So glad to catch up with everyone.

Michelle- I think you and I need to get pregnant around the same time and be bump buddies. :)

Thanks ladies! Ttc can really take over your life. I'm just hoping that whenever we decide we are ready for another one...I don't get all caught up in it all again. I feel like it'll be a little different tho because I will have a little one to be chasing after. So I'm sure I won't get a chance to get all crazy about it again.

vietmamsie: You are right tho...if I wouldn't have been so in tune to things, I may have waited a little longer to seek help. Which would have put us even further behind. But then again...maybe all the stress I put on myself was part of the reason things weren't happening.

I have been thinking about number 2 a lot. We would like a large age gap, so its not going to happen any time soon. And since having two is a MUCH bigger financial stretch than one, it might never happen... but if we do go for it, I really hope I can just totally let nature take its course. Be aware of my cycles and whats happening (so I know when its time to get on meds and what not) but just focus on the present and not on the future.

But you know, ttc number 1 and the pregnancy were so tough on me emotionally and physically, and with the crazy scary birth, I really think we might just call is quits with one.

I would like to have 2 kids, but am going to focus on having one at a time :) We will see how things play out and what not.

Oh.. BFN on friday.. Will test again wednesday if AF doesn't show. But I spotted a little yesterday, which I usually do about 2 days before AF starts.

Hey ladies… just wanted to give you an update.. I got my BFP on friday :)

Wonderful!!!!! So excited! Have you made a dr. appointment yet? With your history it may be wise to get in early and possibly get on progesterone.

I can't wait to follow your pregnancy!!! Any symptoms yet?

I am calling them on monday. Since I only had one miscarriage though, I doubt they will get me in earlier.. but I am going to try!

I'm so so so happy for you aknqtpie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->