• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~testing calendar~

Hopefully it'll move!

At my 20 week scan it looked low but luckily not enough to need a section.

Yeah time has gone too fast! Make the most of it because they really arnt little babies for long! I go back to work next month eek!

Wow Jary, Alice is beautiful! Such a sweet picture! So glad everything is going well!

Baby1, sorry you have been so ill. Pregnancy can be tough! While natural birth would be ideal, all that really matters is a healthy baby in the end. Stay strong and healthy!

I can't believe I am past the half way point. This has been an amazing journey! I have hit a really nice sweet spot where for the most part I feel awesome and can pretty much do anything in moderation. I get tired by the end of the day, but it is all totally worth it! I have gained about 30 pounds which is crazy! My bump is massive. But I feel good and think I look good, so it doesn't really matter I guess. The baby is crazy active and my husband can even feel it from the outside which has been really cool for him. We are s in love already! I had my 4D scan, attached is a picture. We are team yellow, but love to hear guesses! So far almost everyone has said boy, but I am still totally undecided.

Attachments

• 21.5 weeks 4D.JPG
    21.5 weeks 4D.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh viet that baby is gorgeous! So happy for you and little bub! It's amazing when they move and I even have bump envy lol. Apart from the last few weeks when I was massive and in a lot of pain from my hips.

I reckon you're having a boy viet :p do you have a pregnancy journal?

No Journal for me... By the time I felt sure about this one, I was already pretty far along and didn't really feel like I needed one. Maybe next time!

I have been having some back pain, but luckily thats it for the most part. I try to stretch a lot, hoping that it keeping my hips feeling limber and pain free!

Ahh ok. I never got round to doing one!

Fingers crossed you don't get SPD. I know if I have any more babies I'll need to see physio. OMG the pain! The last two weeks of pregnancy I slept on the sofa because it was firmer than the mattress so my hips were a bit more secure lol

Thanks Viet, he'll be more than worth it :)
Am so so happy for you that all is well after that awful time you had initially. I only had one mc and really not sure how I would have coped with any more, you so deserve your little rainbow. Oh and I'm guessing boy too!! :flower:

Hello girls.

Congrats viet.

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow. Can't believe it. All going well and I get married in 12 days. Everything is perfect.

I'm starting to get SPD already. It's sore but worse some days than others.

Hi all how is everyone? I had my little man last week - link below is to some pics and my birth story. Hope all is going well and the pregnancies are going ok :flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...5705-happy-hospital-birth-our-little-man.html

Baby1 - Wonderful news! Can't wait to check out your journal!

I am doing well, getting closer to the big day! I finished up work a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying myself and getting ready for our baby.

Oh baby1 he is just precious!! Big congrats!!

Good luck viet! How long for you now?

Girls please take every moment to enjoy your newborns. Time really does go quicker when you're a parent. You get so proud of every milestone they reach but it's one more step to them growing up!

At this moment Alice is finding my wedding craft stuff to throw about lol. She's into everything, standing on her own and babbling away!! Her bottom two teeth have just started coming up.

She'll be 1 in less than 3 months! It's gone so fast so enjoy your babies while they're still itty bitty!!!

So happy for you all xxx

Wowsers jary time does go fast!!! She sounds like a very happy baby though :flower:

And I want to see wedding pics at some point!! Hope you have a magical day :flower:

Thanks hun! Will put some pics up :p

4 weeks today! Eek!

Yeah she's always been a pretty content baby. How's your little man? Feeding well?

He's an angel! Feeding like a trooper and sleeps in his basket for 3 hours at a time :) I really can't complain :flower:

Sounds like you're both doing well :) keep it up mama!

Wow Jary! Time really does fly! Just a month and a half left for me!

Crikey! Have you picked names for your LO yet?

And baby1 I forgot to ask what your bubs name is?!

Love the name Rufus!

We have a girl's name, but the boy one has totally stumped us! We had one, then DH told some people and they really shit on it. Boo! He told me he wanted a new one! Too bad I am all out of ideas! I guess a boy will be nameless for a while while we argue over it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"