~testing calendar~

Lovely name baby1!

We struggled with a boys name too. We only came up with Samuel. Keith as a middle name.

We had quite a few girls names tho. Including Eloise, Isla, katelynn (Eloise is Alice's middle name)

As Baby1 requested, I am stopping by to let you ladies know that I had a little girl via c-section due to late pregnancy complications/2 failed inductions 2 weeks ago. Lucy is wonderful and we love her so much! I am loving motherhood thus far. BFing has been amazing and she is a pretty good sleeper. And thankfully recovering well with no complications from surgery.

Having some problems uploading pictures... next time! (EDIT - it worked! Lucy in some really cute cloth nap pies! She is still a little too small, but they just look so cute!)

Attachments

• DSC_0381.jpg
    DSC_0381.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Huge huge congrats Viet! She is so beautiful and yep those nappies are a tad big! But she'll grow into them :p

Sorry to hear you had a tough time but she's here and she's safe and so so lovely :)

My DD will be one two weeks on Saturday!!! I don't know where the time has gone so make the most of every moment!

Gorgeous viet!
Jary wow a year goes very fast! Is Alice anywhere near walking yet?
4magpies how are you? You must be nearly due now?
All good here, Rufus is 10 weeks now and is a very happy little boy :thumbup:

Alice is almost walking! She's taken a few steps on her own and we have some proper shoes fitted for her. I can't believe it's almost a year! I'm trying to sort out her birthday cake and organise her party. It's SO weird lol.

Gosh 10 weeks already baby1? Before you know it he'll be rolling around causing mischief! :p

Hey ladies. It has been a while since I have been on here (not sure if you remember me!) but glad to see baby pictures!!

Wow jary walking! Am scared of reaching that stage. Yep he's getting real personality now, the man thinks he's a prince already haha!
Aknqtpie welcome back. Of course we remember :) Lovely to see you and will be stalking your journal :thumbup:

akqtpie! Hello! It has been such a long time! How are you? Please update us on how you are doing.

Jary - also scared to reach the point where she walks... luckily we have some time! I will have to totally clean out the house at that point - we have so much little, breakable things!

Aknqtpie! Of course I remember you! How are you doing?

And ladies don't worry about the walking! Everything happened gradually so you get to know how they work and what they want etc :)

Hi Ladies! I am actually doing really good. Just have been working, trying to sell my house and have moved closer to work so I am not in the middle of nowhere. I also started dating a wonderful guy, we have been together for about 8 months now, and live together and are talking about future stuff. We used to work together about 6-7 years ago, and reconnected last summer.

Life has actually been really good to me. :) I can't complain.

Hello ladies. I was full term yesterday. I have had some issues with reduced fetal movement so had to be monitored a lot and extra scans. We go see our consultant on Monday to see if they want to induce us.

Went for a scan monday and she's est 8lb 5oz and she's 97th centile so a big baby!

Hope all well.

Ooh nearly there then! Good luck and post us a pic when Arabella arrives! :flower:

Yay! So happy for you Becca!!

Alice is one year old in two days :|

And she's now officially walking! It's totally surreal lol

Very exciting 4magpies! Can't wait to see pictures as well!

Jary- I can't believe lucy is over a month! this time just flies by! before i know it she'll be walking too! A reminder to take it all in... challenges and all! they grow up so fast!

Ooh now that the first month has gone by it'll go even quicker! That's what I found!

My itty bitty baby is one year old today :O I can't quite believe it! While she's still wobbly she is walking now and before long she'll be running around all over!

Congrats again ladies. It really does put a smile on my face knowing that you girlies are mummies especially after all you've been through, you all deserve it! Aknqtpie you're next!! :D

We are sending you piles and piles of baby dust!!!

So I haven't been on here in a long time and it's great to see all the BFPs and babies!!

Hi Michelle!!! :) So glad you'll be testing soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->