Testing Feb. 1st - Anyone else?

Wishingfor#2

Mother of 1-On Break(TTC)
Reaction score
Anyone else going to test on 2/1?? I hate the TWW and would love some buddies to join me and help me not POS early :) I am POS addict I swear... and after 15 months of trying you would think that i would get over that but I haven't.

Hi there.
I am TTC #1. About 11 DPO. My schedule is wacky though. Usually I am around 26-27 but i have been keeping track since may and I had a 40 day cycle one month (thinking it was a chemical preg based on what i have read- VERY heavy bleeding at the end...unlike me) and last month i was 17 days. It is very frustrating. So really for me, :witch:y B-tch could come at any moment.

Crazy dreams, some bloating and a stuffy nose is about all I can say about symptoms. Nothing that means anything.

hoping for the :bfp:

Heya. I'll probably be testing on this day.
My ticker says test in 1 day, but period aint due until 31st so if dont arrive deffo test on the 1st feb :D

Yeah me probably. Came off pill on 26th dec, was expecing AF this week, but nothing yet, so if still nothing will test on Sat or Sun.

Good luck!

HI
A very small amount of light brown cm last night. Nothing this morning just some white cm. 11dpo too late for implantation?? Might be the :witch:. I have been a total crab:hissy:
Poor DH!!
And Starving...but that usually happens before AF...
We shall see.
:bfp: For all this month!!!

I got at :bfn: .... but still no period... I am not usually late and I have no signs that AF is on the way.... praying !!

Can you get in and get a blood test? What kind of test did you use?

Dr. wont get me in until 10 days late, which is after I come back... I have been using the cheap dollar tree brand, my husband pick up one of the used tests from 2 days ago and saw a faint line, but I told him not to look at them after the 10 minutes is up because it is just an evaporation line... but I re-tested again (just in case) and nothing !!! I figure that I will know by Friday for sure, technically I am only 13 dpo (I should be 17dpo if I had ovulated normally this month) so if I get a :bfn: on friday then I am sure that :witch: is just playing some cruel trick on me.

I say you are ok to drink your Coronas and margaritas as long as you aren't getting a :bfp: Get a double pack of Clearblue digis and take them with you. That way you will feel ok to have a margarita, but if you get a :bfp: what a great vacation!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->