testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
So I will be testing on the 24...although might earlier since Im really impatient. Anyone testing around there?
Also lets list our symptoms if any up to the date....

So far I am so tired...but I am pretty sure that's thanks to my 3 year old and the fact that he woke up 5 am the last two days in a row

Hi nycmom, I test 23rd, symptoms started with mild pain in waist area and left ovary (where I ovulated), then went on to gassing, lil bloating, fullness in my tummy...yesterday something really unusual happened, I had sharp pains in my uterus, it didn't about a minute or 2 I guess,since then i've had burning sensation in my tummy! I'm ttc #1...and I see you have 2 kids, so you might be able to help me understand what's going on! And also share your symptoms too with the 2 kids if possible...

I'm testing on the 22nd- I'll be 10 DPO.
Knowing me I will cave & test early though!

Hi nycmom, I test 23rd, symptoms started with mild pain in waist area and left ovary (where I ovulated), then went on to gassing, lil bloating, fullness in my tummy...yesterday something really unusual happened, I had sharp pains in my uterus, it didn't about a minute or 2 I guess,since then i've had burning sensation in my tummy! I'm ttc #1...and I see you have 2 kids, so you might be able to help me understand what's going on! And also share your symptoms too with the 2 kids if possible...

With my first I think like a week before AF my boob's got so full and painful one morning when I woke up that it was a dead give away. That was my first symptom.

With my second I didn't have any symptoms but my period didn't show so that's how I found out about my princess.

Both were cycle 1 babies...hoping this one will be too since I'm really impatient lol

I got this very dull cramping at the moment but I didn't get a chance to eat anything since breakfast yet.
Also some discharge today which seems a bit out of place.
And two days I broke out in pimples as per af but I'm not due for af for another week or so.

But maybe I'm just reading into symptoms. With my first I didn't have to read for symptoms my boob's were hard as rocks and hurt and that never happened before..

Keep us updated. Few more days till testing but feels like for ever.

I'm testing on the 22nd- I'll be 10 DPO.
Knowing me I will cave & test early though!

I'll probably cave too but got only one pregnancy test home so maybe smarter if I wait lol

I caved today @ 9dpo cos I got a temp spike and got a bfn on a cheapie but I still have my hopes up....might test again @ 12dpo

Hey! I'm due around between 20th/22md so will be testing around then. 9dpo today. Only sign is cramps. Was tempted to buy some cheap tests yday but didn't. x

ill be honest I caved today too and it was bfn.. i guess I am not surprised at all since its too early...if I ovulated last week wed-thur then I don't think implantation even took place....

my so far symptoms will be very low blood pressure 85/57 (my usual is anywhere around 115/78) and extreme headache and exhausting....but since Its too early in the pregnancy if indeed I am pregnant i think this is all due to stress with work and and two little kids I already have.....

any one else any symptoms yet?

Hello, please can I join you?

Pretty sure I'm CD25 here - for various reasons my temps are a little screwed up and FF didn't give me cross hairs :( but I'm sure AF is due Sat or Sun and I'm 9 DPO. Really trying to hold out til hopefully AF is properly late as I get so depressed by a BFN!!

My main symptom, which I haven't been aware of post O for 6 months we've been WTT, is sore, hot and fuller BB. Last time for me the give away was darker nips!! But they don't seemed to have changed this cycle...

Roll on the weekend and :dust: to all! xx

Hello, please can I join you?

Pretty sure I'm CD25 here - for various reasons my temps are a little screwed up and FF didn't give me cross hairs :( but I'm sure AF is due Sat or Sun and I'm 9 DPO. Really trying to hold out til hopefully AF is properly late as I get so depressed by a BFN!!

My main symptom, which I haven't been aware of post O for 6 months we've been WTT, is sore, hot and fuller BB. Last time for me the give away was darker nips!! But they don't seemed to have changed this cycle...

Roll on the weekend and :dust: to all! xx

Yes please join!! hope we all get our BFP

Hey Scarlett, nice to see you here again...your symptoms are sounding very promising, fx...it's a bfp for us all. Except the temp spike I had today, everything is still the same for me

just read online that headache is one of early symptoms and I on day 3 of constant headache....lets see what happens

Good luck nycmummy!

I think I'm out :cry: feeling hormonal and annoyed tonight. Also I think sore BB is because this month I didn't take EPO past O for first time off bc cos of ttc. They've started to feel less sore now and I'm sure that's what used to happen when I was ttc last time... Oh well roll on next cycle!

Good luck nycmummy!

I think I'm out :cry: feeling hormonal and annoyed tonight. Also I think sore BB is because this month I didn't take EPO past O for first time off bc cos of ttc. They've started to feel less sore now and I'm sure that's what used to happen when I was ttc last time... Oh well roll on next cycle!

oh no i hope its still going to turn out bfp

I think my dizziness and headache are due to hypertension...aka dehydration...but still fingers crossed

Hi ladies, I'd like to join you, I am supposed to test on Feb. 24 which will be 5 days before my expected AF. This is our first month TTC #1 but I'm still hopeful....can't help it!
Since my cycles vary in length each month but average 25 days, I can't be sure exactly when O was and it's frustrating (If I get a BFN I will use OPK next cycle).
Symptoms: I had some mild cramping on the left side yesterday all day (but I exercised and shovelled snow, so it might have been because of that? )
My BB feel a bit more tender, just like during PMS,
Noticed thick CM yesterday but not today (tmi, sorry).
I'm trying to keep my mind off early pregnancy symptoms but it's difficult!!! And it really helps to be here on the forum knowing I'm not crazy obsessing over every little symptom during this TWW.
I hope we all get BFPs on the 24th!! That would be an awesome day.

Still think I'm out, starting with AF type cramps - just praying the witch doesn't get me until at least tomorrow as that would give me a 10 day LP phase... not great I know but better than 9!

How is everyone else getting on? Odiea, how are your temps this morning?

x

Scarlett, i've read many times that some people get their normal PMS symptoms and think they are out only to find out they are pregnant, don't lose hope just yet...let's still roll on the weekend....;), you'd never know!

Afm, i'm 10 dpo today, temps are still high...hoping they stay high, no new symptoms yet! Keeping my hopes up until 23rd

Hi Deni :hi:, your symptoms sound promising, fx for us all!

Thanks Odiea! We shall see, have been keeping myself occupied this morning and researching what I could take instead of EPO past O. Have actually come to the conclusion that I need more magnesium...

Anyway, good to hear temps are still high for you :) when did you say you were going to test again? x

Yeah, Magnesium is really good, I took Natural Calm for about 6 months i think, I stopped cos I ran out of it and never got around buying another one

I'm testing on the 23rd....might test before then though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->