testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

Eeek I see it too nycmommmy when are you
Going to test again?

Tested again just now and I see faint line at first I almost didn't see it. Shouldn't it be darker today as soon as I wake up? Now I'm starting to worry.

How many dpo are you? Isn't it still a bit early and maybe why it isn't that dark?

When I got my bfp for DD I was surprised that the line wasn't darker and I realise now I was 16dpo!

Fingers crossed next test will be a strong dark line :hugs:

9 DPO & I'M PREGNANT!!!!

https://i68.tinypic.com/34diu4i.jpg

How many dpo are you? Isn't it still a bit early and maybe why it isn't that dark?

When I got my bfp for DD I was surprised that the line wasn't darker and I realise now I was 16dpo!

Fingers crossed next test will be a strong dark line :hugs:

I think I'm 10 or 11 dpo
Husband said I should retest Wednesday to make sure it darkens up. It's agony to wait.
The line is there just very light and it took 3-5 min to develop but when I took these a few days ago even after 10 min nothing developed so I'm hoping it's a good sign. Now my boob's are a bit painful to touch. Fingers crossed.

Congratulations Sn0wbunnie!

Well that sounds promising then nycmummy and 10/11 dpo still is early especially if they're not the tests for testing early? Maybe you could test on Tuesday as a compromise?! Are you temping? Sending you big :hugs:

Ran out and got a digital one....
https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/nvoicu85/IMAG1110_zpspty5wvq5.jpg'

I guess I am pregnant after all =) Fingers crossed it sticks!

Woo hoo! Massive congratulations :) a happy and healthy 9 months to you and good thinking on the digi!

Afm I've bottled it and not testing tonight. Been to family birthday do was very good and didn't go to the loo ready for testing... And just as we were leaving ended up talking to one of my SiLs who has been ttc for 2 years and has a hospital appt tomorrow about it all. I just felt really wrong coming home and testing after that, does that sound silly?! So it will have to be tomorrow night now or I may wait til Tuesday night as my other app has AF down for tues so if I make it that far I'll be defo late!

Woo hoo! Massive congratulations :) a happy and healthy 9 months to you and good thinking on the digi!

Afm I've bottled it and not testing tonight. Been to family birthday do was very good and didn't go to the loo ready for testing... And just as we were leaving ended up talking to one of my SiLs who has been ttc for 2 years and has a hospital appt tomorrow about it all. I just felt really wrong coming home and testing after that, does that sound silly?! So it will have to be tomorrow night now or I may wait til Tuesday night as my other app has AF down for tues so if I make it that far I'll be defo late!

Thanks !!! Good luck to you! Fingers crossed you're pregnant! Let us know as soon as you find out. Also any symptoms???

I got a full on cold =(

Aargh I caved and just got out of bed to do it, bfn. Not even a hint of a line :cry:

I wonder if my weird symptoms are cold related and the fact that I didn't actually O after all. I've been having really strange cramps - reminded me of the cramps I had before I got my bfp and not at all like AF cramps ?! I thought I was 12 dpo or maybe 11. Hope AF shows up soon so I can just get cracking on next cycle :cry:

Aargh I caved and just got out of bed to do it, bfn. Not even a hint of a line :cry:

I wonder if my weird symptoms are cold related and the fact that I didn't actually O after all. I've been having really strange cramps - reminded me of the cramps I had before I got my bfp and not at all like AF cramps ?! I thought I was 12 dpo or maybe 11. Hope AF shows up soon so I can just get cracking on next cycle :cry:

Oh no, I heard that some woman just don't have enough hormone present and you might indeed still be pregnant. Fingers crossed. Keep us informed.

With DD I didn't test until 16 dpo, as that's when my app said when AF was due - if was my first month using FF and the line then was pretty faint, it was evening again rather than fmu. But I don't want to give myself false hope!

I think I'll wait and if AF doesn't show by Tuesday test again...

Watch AF turn up first thing tomorrow now I've tested tonight!!

With DD I didn't test until 16 dpo, as that's when my app said when AF was due - if was my first month using FF and the line then was pretty faint, it was evening again rather than fmu. But I don't want to give myself false hope!

I think I'll wait and if AF doesn't show by Tuesday test again...

Watch AF turn up first thing tomorrow now I've tested tonight!!

Well i hope for you that it doesn't! Good luck, there is still time for that second line to show up! =)
:dust:

So sorry about the bfn scarlet :( but don't give up just yet...your symptoms are still saying something different! Let's see how Tues goes...

I know I said I was gonna test 23rd, but the suspense nearly killed me...lol! I caved @ 14dpo & guess what....bfp!!!!!! My very first ever after 10 months!!!! I'm over the moon ladies! Thanking God only of course!

Can't find the attach button on my phone, will send a pic soon!

Attachments

• IMG_20160222_021328.jpg
    IMG_20160222_021328.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5
I know I said I was gonna test 23rd, but the suspense nearly killed me...lol! I caved @ 14dpo & guess what....bfp!!!!!! My very first ever after 10 months!!!! I'm over the moon ladies! Thanking God only of course!

Yey congrats

i know i said i was gonna test 23rd, but the suspense nearly killed me...lol! I caved @ 14dpo & guess what....bfp!!!!!! My very first ever after 10 months!!!! I'm over the moon ladies! Thanking god only of course!

congrats!

Super congratulations to your BFPs girls! I'm gonna test today. I'm not too hopeful though. My periods are irregular by a day or two. So I'm either late, due today or due tomorrow. xx

So I will be testing on the 24...although might earlier since Im really impatient. Anyone testing around there?
Also lets list our symptoms if any up to the date....

So far I am so tired...but I am pretty sure that's thanks to my 3 year old and the fact that he woke up 5 am the last two days in a row

I will be testing on the 24th which will be CD 45. I have been testing since before CD 28 and have had all BFNs, including today. Though I went to the doctor today about my late AF and he said that you need to wait for at least 21 days from last unprotected sex, which for me is approximately the 24th-27th.

My last AF started on the 11th ofJan. I had cramps on the 13th of Feb which I thought was AF coming but it never did. On about the 15th I started having tender boobs and they continued to worsen and are now swollen and veiny with puffy, darkened nipples. I'm also irritable and hungry all of the time.

I'd have lost hope by now but I guess not having AF and having sore boobs is a good sign!

Good luck, ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"