testing Feb 24 anyone with me?

so i ordered the test strips from amazon they are coming tomorrow....probably will test...did i mention I am very impatient?

Nycmummy, not surprised, i'll likely test tomorrow too

DPO Update:
11 dpo today, temps still up, no new symptom but i was really moody all through yesterday.....:blush:

Have they arrived nycmummy?!

Eeekk how exciting Odiea! When are you planning to test again?

AFM I really have NO IDEA what is going on!!! AF like cramps that were there the other day have seemed to have gone and I've got very funny twinge/bubbly/full feeling there instead. I'm almost afraid to say it feels very much like before I got my BFP last time, because if AF does arrive then I'm going to feel like such an idiot!!!! I haven't even told hubby as I was so sure I was defo out (after telling him I was so sure I was preggers) that I don't want him to section me if AF arrives!!!!

My temps were up this morning too but I've started with a really horrible cold so it could well be down to that.

I've still got a dull back ache that's been constant but could be down to carrying a toddler - didn't have that last time around. Feeling a little sick but that could be because of this cold. BBs are still a little sore (nowhere near as bad as they were though) and fuller...

FF says AF due tomorrow so I guess I'll know soon enough...

xx

No not yet. Def will update once they arrive. Last night was so odd I had horrible heart burn like I did with my daughter through out the whole pregnancy and a bit of nausea due to heart burn.

Guessing that's not the norm for you then nycmummy?!

Guessing that's not the norm for you then nycmummy?!

definitely not. I love to eat and eat fried sometimes and all and never get heart burn. Yesterday I barely ate (my two kids kept met busy) and the sudden onset of heart burn was odd. I don't want to think too much into it though not to get my hopes up.

Package arrived. It's negative. But depending on when I ovulated I'm either 9 or 5 days post ovulation so it wouldn't be positive if I were probably. Still praying for two lines. I got 10 tests will be testing daily lol

Guessing it wasn't fmu as well so fingers crossed for tomorrow. Know what you mean about trying not to get hopes up, urgh tww is so cruel! Good luck testing tomorrow!

I know I really should just wait till Wednesday at least...but I just can't. I hate being so impatient.

Haha I used to be like that but now it's like I've gone right the other way!!

Fx for you nycmom! Hoping you get that bfp, how are the symptoms today?

Scarlett, it's weekend:), so did you take a test? Your chart looks good BTW, hoping you get that bfp!

AFM, 12dpo today, temps are still up (they never dropped), had bloating, fullness & warming sensation in my tummy, also had bubbly feeling in there and light twinges all through yesterday...I'm so hopeful ladies. I'll still test officially on 23rd...fx!

That sounds amazing Odiea! You're not tempted to test before?

12 dpo here too and AF due tomorrow. Had a dip in temps this morning but trying not to think about it, just hoping that they go back up again tomorrow!!

I am Scarlett, I tested @ 9dpo and it was a bfn, it kinda got me depressed...so I decided I won't test again till 23rd hopefully except I get new symptom which I haven't gotten yet! Bfns are depressing :(

I hope your temp goes back up too...fx! Did you take any test yet?

Well no new symptoms just tired as soon as I wake up and my blood pressure has been very low 90/50 for the last week even though I drink a ton of coffee and stuff.
I just have this crampy woosy feeling in my stomach as if AF coming but I've had it for three days now. The tests I have been using are not early detection so they wouldn't work early anyways. I am getting a hair cut today and will get a 5 days early detection test and test tomorrow. I think I ovulated thursday last week so that would make me 11dpo today.

No testing here didn't have time this morning and not in the mood for a bfn! I'm feeling like you nycmummy with AF type cramps - it's not like yesterday which reminded me of How it was before I got my bfp. Thinking if AF doesn't show by tomorrow tea time will test then. My sis has her 20 wk scan on Monday and whilst I'm excited for her I'm sure I'll find it hard if that's the day AF shows up!

X

so i took one of those 6 days early tests and I swear I see a very light light pink line but DH says I'm crazy....help!!!!
https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/nvoicu85/IMAG1101_zpstbcsfeac.jpg

After it developed
https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u498/nvoicu85/IMAG1106_zpsrf0f2aol.jpg

I see a very faint line too...congrats nycmommy!

thanks. I pray its not chemical.
How is everyone else doing?

BTW Im sick now..not pregnancy sick but cold sick =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4