Testing on 5/29 or close to. Anyone else?

Hi, I'm new here.

AF expected on the 30th. Been rather crampy and bloated, some fluttering behind the belly button, and yesterday (9dpo if my calculations are right), got what looked like pre-ovulation CM - stretchy, but brownish/pink, as though tinged with blood. Hoping it's implantation?

Done some cheapie stick tests, all BFN, and one FRER - BFN too, but all between 5dpo and 7dpo. I know, facepalm, lol.

Will repeat tests on the 29th or 30th if AF does not show her face before or by then. I've read that hug starts to show up/climb a few days after implantation.

Fingers crossed real tight. And baby dust to everyone.

I meant *hcg

Bfn on IC 12dpo... Af due Monday 28th.. Feeling really sick today but other than that nothing x

Bfn on IC 12dpo... Af due Monday 28th.. Feeling really sick today but other than that nothing x

Do you mind describing how you feel exactly? Is there nausea? low-grade type fever?

I've had on and off nausea and loads of headaches. It sucks that these are also PMS signs.

No real sogns of AF. Tested yesterday and got a bfn so now we wait

Do you mind describing how you feel exactly? Is there nausea? low-grade type fever?

I've had on and off nausea and loads of headaches. It sucks that these are also PMS signs.

I just felt sick especially yesterday all day eating helped but didn't stop the feeling... No fever but last night I felt rotten, achy blocked nose.. Today I'm fine... Test this morning bfn... Af due tomorrow normally get af pains but nothing x

Looks like I'm out. Went out in the evening, did a great deal of walking, got really crampy. Got home midnightish and voila - blood. Brownish though. However I feel like that's AF. 8 out of 10 times I get brown blood first before the red flow.

So, there we are. I'll look forward to the next cycle. Fun times. Meh.

Sorry kwioeh. Hopefully june is your months!

AFM having some light cramoing bfn on Saturday so just waiting for the :witch: to show her face.

Af due today nothing so far a slight cramp but nothing like af normally... Bfn this morning x

On a whim, decided to test anyway because the bleeding hasn't really progressed. I just get a dark chocolate color when I wipe, forgive the TMI. I have googled it to death and the stuff I'm seeing is a tad scary. Fibroids, cysts, cancer, etc. I have been worried about fibroids for a bit now, and I have had strange spotting before period for months. I'm in fact billed for a scan in about two weeks.

Anyway, since the bleeding didn't progress I thought hey I have all these internet cheapies in my bathroom, why don't I just see if it's possible to get a BFP with this 'bleeding'.

And voila, a very faint positive. It might mean nothing, it might mean something, but I am surprised, either way. And it's nearly 5pm out here so this isn't my FMU, will try with that tomorrow.

And will definitely not keep my hopes up, so I don't get disappointed. Cos this positive line could have been evap and nothing more.

Here it is. Any thoughts?

https://tinypic.com/r/dy95di/9

Thanks, ladies. I'm going to cross my fingers then. Eeeeek. lol.

Wishing baby dust on us all and total absence of the witch.

Af due today nothing so far a slight cramp but nothing like af normally... Bfn this morning x

That has to be frustrating I'm sorry jade

It is :haha: just rather it came or a bfp... But just have too wait x

Having to wait is just gruelling. Ugh.

I wish we all got text messages every month at the end of a cycle, saying "positive", or "negative". Rather than play this waiting game.

I have no self control.

Got the FRER. I see two lines. One is faint, but it's there. More than with the cheapie.

Will do another FRER in the morning, and a CB too - to get stats on number of weeks if I'm truly PG.

https://i66.tinypic.com/opwa5g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->