Testing on 5/29 or close to. Anyone else?

Started spotting im out for this month

:hugs: my lovely... Fingers crossed for next month... Still waiting for mine to turn up... Bfn yesterday... Not testing now well for a few days.. Pressure could be keeping af at bay so I thought a few chill days and go from there x

Started spotting im out for this month

Hey how's it going? Still spotting? I thought I was out as well, but got a BFP bang in the midst of spotting.

Still crossing my fingers all goes well. I won't exhale until the 6-week mark, but my point is don't despair just cos you're spotting.

Hey! She showed today with a vengeance!! Its ok though because now we are officially TTC so i can track it properly. Fingers crossed june is our month.

Hey! She showed today with a vengeance!! Its ok though because now we are officially TTC so i can track it properly. Fingers crossed june is our month.

Glad your spirit is up. Crossing my fingers for you for June. Sending you bucketloads of baby dust.

Stay well!

Massive hugs and good luck with next cycle...
I'm still waiting 2 days late... No sign no bfp x

Hey ladies, how's everyone?

Just to update you on my 'progress'.

I started spotting on the 24th of June, and then bleeding dark brown, and it got worse, and well, I had a miscarriage. Still bleeding as we speak.

Has anyone else gotten a BFP since then?

Sending you love and light, and baby dust too.

Stay well!

Hey ladies, how's everyone?

Just to update you on my 'progress'.

I started spotting on the 24th of June, and then bleeding dark brown, and it got worse, and well, I had a miscarriage. Still bleeding as we speak.

Has anyone else gotten a BFP since then?

Sending you love and light, and baby dust too.

Stay well!

So sorry kwipeh!!! I did get ny bfp 2 weeks ago. Almost 6 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->