Testing on/around the 1st October buddy wanted!!

LunaBean

Noahs Mama & 7 angels <3
Reaction score
I'm on CD25 and 7dpo, anyone in the same boat? Testing in 6/7 days! (my ticker lies lol)

I guess I am close enough to be your buddy? My AF is due next weekend and this cycle has been the strangest one ever.
Had AF-like bleeding for yesterday, cried and was confused, but it is now gone! Also, I have quit OPK's, so don't know when I o'd as I didn't get my monthly ovary pain either-maybe because I had the flu and was Nyquil'd out or the fact that i have taken to drinking this month to avoid this damned TTC stress...lol! Clueless now and I am at a loss, but will test in a week or so too! Baby dust to us!

hi Lizzie Moon! I am 7 dpo today, and will be testing the 1st -- !!! I'm super anxious but scared...my hubby and only tried a few times so I'm trying not to get too excited. I hate waiting, this is our 2nd month trying. Good luck! I'll be in touch!

Hi hun!!! I'm actually 11DPO today but not sure what my normal luetal phase would be since this was my first round of clomid so im testing on 9/30!!! If I can wait that long I should say haha but i'm gonna try really hard!!!! So tell me/us about your story/self?! Any symptoms....cramps...twinges....?!

Oh wow and your chart looks AMAZING Lizzie!!! I can't wait to see what happens over the next week!

I tested today because of the bleeding I had yesterday......BFN

Hi hun!!! I'm actually 11DPO today but not sure what my normal luetal phase would be since this was my first round of clomid so im testing on 9/30!!! If I can wait that long I should say haha but i'm gonna try really hard!!!! So tell me/us about your story/self?! Any symptoms....cramps...twinges....?!

Hey! I've a few symptoms, headaches, tired, had a weirdddd taste in my mouth all day, like I've licked 50 stamps! And a few AF pains the past few days, hope my temp goes higher tomro!!!!! :)

hi Lizzie Moon! I am 7 dpo today, and will be testing the 1st -- !!! I'm super anxious but scared...my hubby and only tried a few times so I'm trying not to get too excited. I hate waiting, this is our 2nd month trying. Good luck! I'll be in touch!

Good luck! It's soooo hard not to test, lol. I NEED to wait unil Monday at least, but it's driving me mad!

AF showed her face today....im out this month. Sigh....good luck to all still in it!!!

Lizzie!!! Your chart looks great and symptoms sound great!!! Rooting for you still!!

Oh no :( Nasty witch!!!!! I caved and tested last night, BFN of course :( Not feeling very positive!

Oh no! I am waiting to test until 1 day late unless the witch gets me! October 5th.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:: to us all!

I'm testing on the 4th. Good luck to you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Maybe if it feels like AF isn't coming I will test with you on the 4th!

Maybe if it feels like AF isn't coming I will test with you on the 4th!

:yipee: I'd love to have company as if the :witch: doesn't show my Saturday and my temps are up I'll be a nervous wreck!!

However, I may not get to test....usually I start spotting around 10-11 dpo...so we'll see. Fx'd

Lots of luck to you! :dust:

I do too, but I had one of the weirdest months yet and so I don't know what to expect, but will test on the 4th if I fell it won't devestate me to do so otherwise the 5th! Any symptoms yet? How long have you been trying? You are going to try clomid next month? OMG I am so afraid of what the doctor says tomorrow...I hate going to the dr and I am a nurse! I hate arguing with the stupid know-it-all docs...I hope she is nice tomorrow (shitting my pants)
Gasp!

We've been trying for 13 months.

Sx's...not really - tummy feels weird like a bit sore? But that's really it.

Lots of luck at the dr's tomorrow!

Yeah, this TTC malarky is crap. I really find it astonishing that the human race is doing as well as it is - considering all the factors involved in TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->