Testing on oct 18th,19th,20th!

going nuts started doing the thing where you look for people who got bfp's at 8dpo etc. I'm staaaarving that is my only symptom. if you can call it that. actually to the point of hunger pains like an hour after food!

God, I'll be looking for those people now!!lol I've still got cramps and tired, think I'm just eating loads to pass the time! Noticed last night that my BB's are getting a wee bit tender and felt sick n the car on the way to and from work! Maybe that was just the thought of it being Monday again :-(

lol yeah i try not to read too much into feeling sick because i have allways for aslong as i can remeber felt sick if i get up early. i also feel a bit sick when I'm hungry if i was sick.. now then i would take notice as I dont actually throw up without allooot of alcohol to blame.
when i was pg the only symptom i had before bfp was feeling really tired and sick buuuut i knew i was late and testing the next day so this could be the reason.
ah wish it was more clear.
x

I keep thinking 'am I imagining that?' whenever I get a twinge or something but who knows!! Desperate to pick up the phone and speak to my sis, she'd know!! But haven't even told her we're trying otherwise she'd never be off my case! lol She's bad enough just now, I've had to tell her that I'm far to scared of childbirth to come off BC!!!!! :haha:

yeah noone (but OH obviously) know about TTC so i do rely alot on BNB as my OH has no idea most men dont.

Hi Ladies, I'm due a test on the 19th, first cycle trying, came of implanon mid Sept and got my period instantly. AF due back on the 19th so its probably wise I wait till 20th, but don't think I'll last a day longer, its been a long week aleady.

bfp hopeful - i know how you feel just posted about weather i should drink 10dpo because i dont think i should test that early. lifes confusing

Yip, just me and DH know about TTC, thought it was for the best! I'm so glad I found BnB, just thought I would look and see if there was such a thing, men and women are just totally different when it comes to things like this!

Hi there, I'm testing on 18th! These 2ww are getting longer each time I think! This is our 5th month of TTC & also go from feeling 'definitely pregnant' to 'don't be silly it's too early to tell yet, its just indigestion' to 'definitely not'! Roll on the weekend to know for sure! Fingers crossed for us all, is nice to know am not alone in the wait!! :hugs:

NG09 - You guys here are really the only ones that know besides DH that we are TTC. I'm not telling anyone, and even on other forums I haven't really said anything. They all think I'm waiting til 2010 before I even start trying.

Today I am SOOOO tired. Have had twinges in my abdomen, mostly on the left side, my boobs are really really sore and DH swears they are fuller/bigger right now. My cervix is also soft and still medium to high but closed.

we are not telling anyone yet either, too much pressure and we would be the first to have kids on both sides

I've had a miscarriage before so even when I'm pregnant, I plan to wait awhile before I tell anyone.. that and the fact that my family doesn't agree with me having more than 1. Dh's family will be ecstatic.

Hi Girls,

I'm testing on the 19th as well...looking forward to sharing this time with you all....and blowing lots of * baby dust * your way!

NG09 - You guys here are really the only ones that know besides DH that we are TTC. I'm not telling anyone, and even on other forums I haven't really said anything. They all think I'm waiting til 2010 before I even start trying.

Today I am SOOOO tired. Have had twinges in my abdomen, mostly on the left side, my boobs are really really sore and DH swears they are fuller/bigger right now. My cervix is also soft and still medium to high but closed.

Totally the same, I'm at work and feeling a bit twingey and as if I have acid indigestion, BB's feeling a bit tender too....... roll on the 20th!!! lol

sorry guys I out...:withc: got me last night and this morning temp was 96.7 Good Luck to you all :bfp:

Sorry to hear that kstancook, fingers x'ed for next time x:hugs:

hey guys hows it going still hungry even though i ate a huge pie mash and veg for lunch at like half 1.
no symptoms to speak of but my poas addiction is resurfacing x

Hey, ok today, BB's getting really sore, trying not to get my hopes up coz that could be down to :witch:!!

ah hate waiting. and angry that someone has stolen my rabbit!
boobs are a little sensitive but not really sore today.
x

My boobs don't hurt nearly as much as they did the past 2 days. Actually only one actually feels sore, the other just is a bit sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->