Testing on oct 18th,19th,20th!

Hello all, I'm also testing 20th/21st. been ttc 1 month. hate the waiting....

Okay so.. here is my update. Yesterday I had pink in my cm and then later in the day it was brown in the cm.. so I thought implantation bleeding but at 11 dpo? So I tested again today with ic and bfn. So I SO confused. :( My bbs aren't sore anymore but my areaolas are darker and the white bumps are still there. arg.

congrats trynitey!
wish2bemamma if it was implantation bleeding hpt may not show positive for around 3 days

well i feel rough. my temp today has dropped so i think i may be out of the running.
I've also had a bit of cramping this may or may not be AF. i dont realy know when to expect her so dont know when late is yet. going to try and not test until tuesday though i may end up tesing tommorow.
how is everyone else feeling? any updates?

I am 13 dpo today. I am now having bownish-redish on the tissue when I wip. It doesn't even make it to the pad. I have cramping, but really light cramping. I have no sore bbs and no other symptoms. But the spotting is messing me up. I have never had it before. I have a feeling af is on her way. :(

How is everyone?

Okay... I'm out... :witch: came. :cry: :cry: sigh.. .well on to clomid again. Congrats to to all the bfps!

I'm out too no AF but temps below coverline and bfn.. just waiting for her now..
ah well bring on halloween!

Aw apple_20. I'm sorry she got you too. Fx for you next cycle!

I'm actually taking a break from TTC got to focus on my relationship and crareer right now. I'll be back though
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->