Testing on Thanksgiving...November 24th, anyone else?

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I am 3dpo today and plan on testing on Nov. 24th (I'll be 11dpo then) but I'm testing on that day because it has a special meaning. I lost my 1st pregnancy on Thanksgiving back in 2005. If I could get my :bfp: on the same day with my 3rd and last baby I would be over the moon! Looking for testers to partner up with me!

I am 3dpo today and plan on testing on Nov. 24th (I'll be 11dpo then) but I'm testing on that day because it has a special meaning. I lost my 1st pregnancy on Thanksgiving back in 2005. If I could get my :bfp: on the same day with my 3rd and last baby I would be over the moon! Looking for testers to partner up with me!

Hello! My name is Sarah and I am possibly 5 or 6 DPO. I am not charting or anything. Anyway, I also planned on testing on Thanksgiving day. I lost my child back in April. My fiance and I are trying again. The last time I found out I was preggers it was on my fiance's birthday in Feburary. I wanted the day to be special again if I am. That is why I chose Thanksgiving!! Also, I will be around family and it will be near when AF is coming up the driveway. It is the perfect day. I hope you get a BFP that day! Loads of baby dust your way!:dust:

Thanks hun! Same to you...praying this will be our month! How long have you been ttc this time around?

I'm testing the day before Thanksgiving because I don't want to test at the in-laws. I really want a BFP as we lost our baby girl in June and my would have been due date is coming up. This is my last chance to be pg before that date. It would really make that day easier to get through. Good Luck to everyone!

I'll be testing the day before too cause that's hubby's Bday. Fx'd that y'all get a BFP!!!

I am with ya! Testing on Turkey day!!! I lost my first as well on thanksgiving and need to have a happy Thanksgiving this year!!! I am due for AF that day I want to wait to test but prob will test before :haha:

I am with ya! Testing on Turkey day!!! I lost my first as well on thanksgiving and need to have a happy Thanksgiving this year!!! I am due for AF that day I want to wait to test but prob will test before :haha:

aww yay!! How awesome would it be to get back what we once lost...good luck to you sweetie!!

aww yay!! How awesome would it be to get back what we once lost...good luck to you sweetie!!

AMEN!!!! And good luck to you too!!!! :hugs:

Thanks hun! Same to you...praying this will be our month! How long have you been ttc this time around?

Well, I was on depo for five months because I was still healing from the emotional pain. This was our first month of ttc. It looks like it may of worked! I do not know for sure yet. I have to take a test yet. However, I have having what could be symptoms!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->