Testing on the 8th Sept

Lawa

Reaction score
Anyone want to hold my hand as it is my first proper month of trying and my first time testing and have no one to talk to as not telling anyone!!

Can any one help hold my hand!!

Hey Lawa :flower: I should be testing on 8th Sept too!

This is my second proper month of TTC - happy to help lol!

I am 25, not far of 26, and been with DH for 5 years - married for 3 years (tomorrow!)

We are ttc our first - still a bit baffled by a lot of this to be honest!

How's it going? I am temping, and using OPKs but might relax next month if I don't get my BFP!

i will be testing around that time as well as long as you do not mind a newbie testing with you.

Hi ladies,my next af is due the 12 September so I have a bit longer to wait by 4 days so can I tag along? I'm currently ttc baby #6 (I already have 5 boys aged 15,11,9,6 & 2). I don't temp,chart or use opk's. I just go with the flow tbh. This is now my 13th month of ttc (it took us 15 months last time). Good luck to everyone x

btw I have posted loads of ttc blinkies in my profile so feel free to go there and grab them x

Mama duck you more than welome this is my first time TTC and am currently 6 dpo and syptom spotting like mad so some advice would be great lol

Thanx hun. I'm a bit of an old hand @ this ttc lark but it does'nt get easier the more you do it. I'm not going to sympton spot this time - it drives me mad! Good luck x

So how we all doing ladies I am 7DPO today and had a few bad days emotion wise!

And I have been bad and POAS and upseting myself even though I know I will get a BFN!!

Well congratulations to maybebaby3 on getting her bfp - fab news hun x

Awww hun resist the POAS! I am 9 DPO I think and doing my best not to POAS but starting to get tempted! Any symptoms anyone? Nothing here!

Well 8 DPO today.

I am sleepless hence being up at 4.30

Really emotional
sore boobs
little twinges n lower abdomen
hungry

Evening!

I feel like I am cramping a bit tonight so not too hopeful. 10 DPO and couldn't help but start the POAS ritual lol, obviously BFN, going to have to wait now as no sticks left to pee on haha.

:dust: lots and lots of :dust:!

I still jsut feel Yack to be honest just wish I knew either way ?

hi guys it's the 8th and was wondering if u have tested! would be great if you could join me in 1st tri! :hugs: and :dust::dust::dust:

I'm out - witch came 2 days earlier than expected so off we go again!

Congrats on your BFP :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"