Testing one, two! 7dpo today, UPDATE 13dpo...

Should I be concerned about this frer? it was dipped at he same time as the digi. I didn't even wait for it to develop to dip the digi because I figured if it still said not pregnant I'd just go buy more... it's SO faint it's almost non-existent

Attachments

• 20160718_073347.jpg
    20160718_073347.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 44
Have you tried a different brand? Could just be a faulty test. I've had that happen once with first response in my last pregnancy. Could you maybe not have dipped it enough?

Congratulations!! That is definite progress in the digital so I would say you're right on track despite the frer. ;)

I'm worried about the frer but I'm gonna do another after noon sometime... Hopefully its darker and i can just toss that crappy one....

I just looked at the frer again, there isn't even a squinter there! Wth? It HAS to be a faulty test. Last nights test was really dark, in comparison to all the others....

Nah, I wouldn't worry about it- you cannot argue with a CB digi :)

congrats eeeeeee

I just did my last frer, no hold 3rd or 4th pee and it's got a decent line. not as dark as yesterdays but I didn't hold or restrict fluid (very diluted urine). So, I'm gonna stop worrying and get another pack of digi's to take one in 3 or 4 days, then wait a week to see if it goes up more... Frer have been so shitty this time around. I think I'll get some wondfo's to track progression for a little while just to know everything is ok. but I'm just gonna try and enjoy being only moderately nauseous, LMAO. 6 weeks will come fast and I'll be miserable, I'm sure....

Attachments

• 20160718_073347.jpg
    20160718_073347.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 42
Can you request serial betas just to ease your mind? I don't think there is anything to worry about though congrats on the digi

Ok, since frer has been making me nervous I decided to try a different brand. Now I feel much better...

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1468939087278.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1468939087278.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 31
Can you request serial betas just to ease your mind? I don't think there is anything to worry about though congrats on the digi

I can't. My OB wouldn't do it because I've never had a problem. But my tests are getting darker and I'm feeling much better about everything :)

Congrats! So happy for you! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy next 9 months ;) I always love coming over here and seeing a good back and forth edge of your seat story turn into a proper BFP!!!!!! Way to go, you did it! :wohoo:

I just stalked this thread today lol congrats!! I'm 12DPO and a victim of the very very faint line 'is it there?' club :( here is this morning's... and I actually like the blue dye ones cuz when I was pregnant 8 years ago, I got my BFP on a blue dye test. I hate the pink frers

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.