Testing question

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
If you get a very, very, very faint :bfp: line but after the stated time is there a high chance it's an evap? The line is pink. I've tried taking a picture, but my camera can't focus on it properly.

It's a pink dye, branded test as opposed to a cheapie. I didn't see the line within the time limit but tbh I didn't look very hard at it and only had time to once Niamh went to bed.

I'm 6-9 DPO.

if it's it pink it's not evap babe...i think it can go either way a lot of girls got BFP with the line appearing after the time limit anyway and other went on having a negative etc..

any symptons?

Yes, I don't know when exactly I OVed, so these could be a couple days out...

2 DPO- cramping
4 DPO - nausea, cramping, lots of cm
6DPO - nausea, cramping, lots of cm and vomiting
7DPO - nausea, cramping, lots of cm, vomiting and very dodgy tummy
8DPO- as above and brown spotting lasting for a day

I BDed when I believe I was OVing, had a BC malfunction and took the MAP, which the doc told me would be 70% effective when I took it.

Hope no one minds me posting here btw. :blush: Just thought the experts would know best.

sat am I tested and then went back to bed without really waiting for the test to finish - by the time I came back there was a line but of course not within time limit. I was very confused and mad at myself too for not watching it the whole time... Used 2nd urine and got really faint bfp on ic in time frame.. held pee then later on for 4 hrs not drinking and took multiple tests and they were all very positive. good luck!!

I was also cramping 2 dpo....

Me thinks you're preg!

ETA: By extremely dodgy tummy do you mean running to the loo a lot? I've had that the past 2 days too xx

Yep, lots of running to the loo but not all day. More evenings.

Piccy:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/SDC10683a.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/SDC10683a-1.jpg

I do too, but it could be an evap, would need to see it in colour.

I had one about 8dpo and thought it was an evap and ignored it and it was a positive:p: xx

I thnk your pregnant hun, especially by the sounds of your borwn spotting! and I can see the line aswell!

Donna xxx

looks like u might be pregnant! hope you get the result you want xx

Oh, the test was with FMU at around 10am, and the line hasn't faded and doesn't look shiny.

Do evaps fade after time?

i had that last month on a first response! my period then came! i see the line to! hope u get the result u want! xxx

my evap line didnt fade it! mine was a really faint line like yours!
xxx

o not sure hun.i've had this many times and each time i was pregnant.Wishing you all the best xxxx

Ican see it hun x hope the result turns out to be the one you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"