Testing question :)

Sparrowmummy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am tentatively over from TWW. :blush:
I was wondering how many DPO did you get your BFP's?

I had a clear thermal shift this month followed by what I considered fairly strong symptoms starting at 5DPO?! Which seems ridiculous considering that should be before Implantation.

Anyway I gave in and tested yesterday afternoon at 7DPO after a 3 hour hold and got a fairly clear positive. I tested again this morning and got two more + on pink dye and also a + on a digi. (Still only 8DPO).

Does this sound too early for all of this?! I'm a little concerned, but they cant all be false positives (the were all different brands!)

Do you think I ovulated earlier? Or for some reason have high HCG which is being picked up?

Thanks for reading and advising!

I remember having strong cramps with my first pregnancy 6 days post ovulation. I remember thinking that must be too early. I tested 6 days before my missed period and got a very faint positive. So faint I almost missed it. That would be 8 dpo. I can't remember what I did with my second pregnancy, but this time I got a faint but certain positive 5 days before my period was due.

I got a faint positive at 8 dpo in the evening. I didn't test prior to that so I don't know if I would've had one earlier in the day.

I think 7 dpo is early, but I also don't think it's impossible. I've read people getting bfps at 7 dpo. I just don't think it's very common. There's also a possibility that you could've O'd slightly earlier, but I think temp shifts are pretty indicative.

Also, if you got a positive on more than 1 brand, I'd definitely say bfp, especially the digitals! :)

Congratulations :hugs:

My earliest BFP was at 7 days DPO. I always test at night just before bed! My latest first BFP was at 21DPO. I think many of us know straight away that we've conceived when we're trying and paying attention to our bodies. :)

Thanks ladies, feeling more reassured! Just got to hope it sticks now and doesn't end up with a chemical as it is still very early days. Fingers crossed! Xx

I meant to say as well that I had a big temp shift with my first pregnancy too. It was my first sign.

I don't test until 14dpo, and on 14 dpo i got a very very light bfp on an internet cheapie. 15 dpo had a negative digital test but still faint positives on IC's. 17 dpo i had a positive frer and also positive digital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->