Testing tomorrow - not excited though.

Shelley71

Reaction score
I think there are for sure two others testing tomorrow (Weds)?

I am NOT expecting anything but a BFN as there is absolutely NO sign of ovulation. AF will be 6 days late, so I might as well check. At least I'll know for sure one way or the other.

My only hope is that because my temping is erratic that my temps were way off and FF didn't find the O. I would really like it to be that instead of not ovulating. I guess I'll know in about 10 hours.

yep, there are a couple of ladies in the ´8dpo´ post that will test tomorrow. :witch: is due tomorrow too, but I´ll just wait, as I feel very pre-AF.

Fxed for you!!!:dust:

FXed for you Shelley :dust:

Kosh are you testing tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived? I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away :dust:

Hey ladies

I'm going to be 11 dpo tomorrow so I'm gonna test xxx

FX for us all xxx

:test::dust::test::dust:

Kosh are you testing tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived? I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away :dust:

I'm panicking Macwooly. AF has not showed up yet...
(I didn't want to say anything just in case... :-= )

how are you feeling? :hugs:

Kosh - I understand the panic :hugs: but I really hope it is a good thing and you get your much deserved BFP :dust:

So how did everyone get on testing? Keeping all crossed for some more BFPs :dust:

Kosh - I am now just in a state of confusion :wacko: AF was due today and I had bad cramping for 2 hours yesterday so I thought ok not this month but then the cramps disappeared and not had any since. Also I usually have some spotting for 24-48 hours prior to my AF but no spotting; however, I have been on Vitamin B complex which apparently can prevent spotting. But I test tomorrow so we'll find out then :shrug:

Hey, Shelley, Kosh, mumof2and1dog and Macwooly - I'm going to be stalking again, watching out for your BFP's!!!!! Loads of luck xXx

Hey ladies

Just reporting in x I done a hpt this morning and :bfn: not even a smidgen of an extra line I'm so deflated!! I have a bit of spotting today so hope its not the :witch: rearing her ugly head!!

I really thought I had all bases covered for this month I have even set my cbfm to cd1 as I was that annoyed at my bfn!!!!

:hugs:

Kosh - I understand the panic :hugs: but I really hope it is a good thing and you get your much deserved BFP :dust:

So how did everyone get on testing? Keeping all crossed for some more BFPs :dust:

Kosh - I am now just in a state of confusion :wacko: AF was due today and I had bad cramping for 2 hours yesterday so I thought ok not this month but then the cramps disappeared and not had any since. Also I usually have some spotting for 24-48 hours prior to my AF but no spotting; however, I have been on Vitamin B complex which apparently can prevent spotting. But I test tomorrow so we'll find out then :shrug:

AF still not here and I am always very regular. Like you, I also had all my typical cramping 2 days before AF and on the day, so I was convinced I was out, but then everything stopped. My nipples are a bit painful now, and not just from me squeezing them! :dohh:
I missed my FMU this morning so if AF does not turn up today I'll test tomorrow. I was soooo nervous I could not sleep last night. :wacko:

keep my FXed for you!!
loads of :dust:

Hey ladies

Just reporting in x I done a hpt this morning and :bfn: not even a smidgen of an extra line I'm so deflated!! I have a bit of spotting today so hope its not the :witch: rearing her ugly head!!

I really thought I had all bases covered for this month I have even set my cbfm to cd1 as I was that annoyed at my bfn!!!!

:hugs:

aww sorry to hear :hugs: :kiss:

AF still not here and I am always very regular. Like you, I also had all my typical cramping 2 days before AF and on the day, so I was convinced I was out, but then everything stopped. My nipples are a bit painful now, and not just from me squeezing them! :dohh:
I missed my FMU this morning so if AF does turn up today I'll test tomorrow. I was soooo nervous I could not sleep last night. :wacko:

keep my FXed for you!!
loads of :dust:

:hugs: for you Kosh as I can understand how you may be feeling :hugs:

So you and I will be testing on the same day :) Keeping all crossed for you tomorrow :dust:

:hugs: for you Kosh as I can understand how you may be feeling :hugs:

So you and I will be testing on the same day :) Keeping all crossed for you tomorrow :dust:

yes! and I´ll keep mine crossed for you! :flower:

i´m having an awful day, can´t think of anything else.
i´m supposed to be on holiday and look at me, posting here all the time! :dohh:

lots and lots of :dust:

Macwooly and kosh - have everything x'd for you both tomorrow!

:dust:

BFN for me. Same, as Mum - not even a hint of a line. Still haven't seen AF, though. I have NO idea what's going on with me.

I do, however, have a consultation with the RE next Wednesday.

BFN for me. Same, as Mum - not even a hint of a line. Still haven't seen AF, though. I have NO idea what's going on with me.

I do, however, have a consultation with the RE next Wednesday.

sorry to hear shelley :hugs:
is this the first time that something like this happens to you?
good luck with the RE, i really hope s/he can help. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->