Testing tomorrow - not excited though.

So you and I will be testing on the same day :) Keeping all crossed for you tomorrow :dust:

Macwooly - I'm away now until monday and very likely will not have access to computer, so won't be able to post or read :nope:

will be thinking of you tomorrow!!
keeping all crossed for you!! :dust: :hugs: :dust:

Well tested this morning and BFN so just waiting for AF to show her ugly head then I can move onto a new cycle and another try :thumbup:

Well tested this morning and BFN so just waiting for AF to show her ugly head then I can move onto a new cycle and another try :thumbup:

I feel the same exact way! AF was due this morning according to my chart but I don't think she's due until tomorrow. Got a :bfn: every morning since Wednesday (I've had internet trouble so wasn't able to post with all the other Wed testers) I just feel out of it. *sigh*

I feel the same exact way! AF was due this morning according to my chart but I don't think she's due until tomorrow. Got a :bfn: every morning since Wednesday (I've had internet trouble so wasn't able to post with all the other Wed testers) I just feel out of it. *sigh*

:hugs: for you :hugs:

Well, I started spotting today so that means AF will be here in the next couple days. I'm glad because at least now I can get on with the next cycle. If I start Monday, then Wednesday will be CD3. I seriously doubt that the RE would do the CD3 testing on my first visit, but it would be nice!

Hi Shelley sorry af has arrived Hun,hoping u get a bfp soon,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->