Testing Tomorrow

FriendlyFace

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!!! I had a BFP one month ago tomorrow and I MC the next day. For the past week I have had a complete repeat of all my pg symptoms. Moody, Tired, Headaches, High Temps, FREQUENT potty breaks and SORE SORE bigger boobies. After my mc stopped all my symptoms went away completely and I got 2 BFN. I think I am going to test tomorrow...I keep putting it off bc everything is the exact same as it was one month ago and I just know im pg again but if I see a BFN I am going to be extreemly confused and upset. Can anyone relate? Has anyone had a repeat of their symptoms and got BFN or BFP?

good luck!! keepingmy fingers xed for you!

Hey!
I'm sorry to have to tell you that I had just the same after my first ovulation after mc and it turned out to be bfn. I would have sworn I was pregnant again. The month after I still had symptoms, again bfn. That's not to say that you won't get your bfp tomorrow and I really hope you do. I just wanted to say don't get your hopes up too much before you have a positive test, as the disappointment can be quite painful. Here's hoping I'm just being overly cautious though and you'll have a nice strong :bfp: tomorrow!
:hugs:

BFN....I am so discouraged! I am having the exact same symptoms I did with my last pg, my breasts never hurt with ovulation or AF, the only time was last month and they are killing me again. They wake me up in the night if I roll over on my belly and I am not very well endowed, I can even feel the glands swollen. Going up and down stairs is awful! Whats the deal?? I can't handle all this every month

BFN....I am so discouraged! I am having the exact same symptoms I did with my last pg, my breasts never hurt with ovulation or AF, the only time was last month and they are killing me again. They wake me up in the night if I roll over on my belly and I am not very well endowed, I can even feel the glands swollen. Going up and down stairs is awful! Whats the deal?? I can't handle all this every month

So sorry. Are you going to test again? When are you due for AF?

hey you might still be pregnant but remember every pregnancy is different so just becuase you tested positive around this time last time doesnt mean you will this time. Your body might need a bit of time to realise its pregnant. Good luck. If no AF test again in a few days. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->