Testing until AF or BFP! **Update11DPO- BFP!!!!!!

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya!

I’m currently 6dpo... I know... too early to test but I honestly just can’t help myself.

Here are my ovulation tests for this cycle-
AA3F7C14-756A-4E37-BD70-228828326A5E.jpeg

My symptoms so far have been mild cramps, niggling pain down sooo low & tingly nipples?

Here are today’s tests LOL - bare in mind I’m almost certain I took this pic after the time frame.
CDE5ACE9-F3AA-4DC6-89FC-C123DA044EE2.jpeg

Here’s to peeing on soooo many more!

Xoxo

The blue HCG one looks like it has a faint line but the other does not. Yay for more tests to come :) GOOD LUCK!

The blue HCG one looks like it has a faint line but the other does not. Yay for more tests to come :) GOOD LUCK!

Thanks hun! Oh I know I can see that too, it’s even more obv in person but I’m not thinking much of it as I had lines like that on them last month! I swore to myself I’d chuck them out and not use them but here I am.... using them hahaha! Xx

:)I think I see a line on both hpts il be stalking good luck x

Wohooo love testing time

I can see lines on both of those

Fx they darken xxx

Can’t wait see next ones x

Oh good luck hunni :) :dust: I feel I see something also xx

Omg girls surely not? I’m only 6dpo?!

I have however had the worst heartburn today! Xx

Alll day I have had this hot dull crampy feeling right along my knicker line! Surely not AF symptoms already x

Have you ever heard of faint lines at 6dpo? I never have! Can’t wait to test tomorrow now x

It has been known but very rare I no implantation can be early some times I got a faint bfp with my 3rd at 7dpo good luck hunni xx

It has been known but very rare I no implantation can be early some times I got a faint bfp with my 3rd at 7dpo good luck hunni xx

Oh really!! Interesting!! How’s the pregnancy so far? Hope your feeling ok :) Will update tomorrow morning! Xx

Oh really!! Interesting!! How’s the pregnancy so far? Hope your feeling ok :) Will update tomorrow morning! Xx

I'm ok just very nauseous tho been sick a few times sorry very icky lol, I have type 2 diabetes but I've had one bad hypo and 2 very mild ones in the matter of 4 days they are awful, they said to just do what I think with my insulin but looking at the numbers I don't think I need to be putting it up anymore, yey another test to look at :) xx

I'm ok just very nauseous tho been sick a few times sorry very icky lol, I have type 2 diabetes but I've had one bad hypo and 2 very mild ones in the matter of 4 days they are awful, they said to just do what I think with my insulin but looking at the numbers I don't think I need to be putting it up anymore, yey another test to look at :) xx

Oh no! Luckily I had no sickness with my son. I hope I don’t have it with my next one, I don’t do well with sick at all haha! Oh no must be horrible to go through hun, well that’s good they’ve said you just do what you think, you clearly know your body very well! Hopefully no more hypos from now!

Off to bed now! So glad Harry won on I’m a celeb. (If you watch it haha)

Update in the morning girls!! Xx

Have you ever heard of faint lines at 6dpo? I never have! Can’t wait to test tomorrow now x

I have!! I've seen it happen before and don't forget that these tests are extremely sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->